Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A look Back
Biggest disappointments for 2015 by Lilly.
1. Somerset- After a dismal season last year, this year offers no more hope for the bunnies as they sure earned that nickname last year. Keep in mind from the Somerset homers that its not what have done in years past its what you are doing now.

2. Whitley County- This is one of the most hyped teams in history in the off season by the posters here. While they finished 4-7 with a quick first round exit in the playoffs there is high expectations from several posters on here that they will be one of the surprise teams in the state. I call BS.

3. Southwestern- Highly heralded by posters here to be a state contender, I think they are still yet pretenders. SW will need another 2-3 years to get back on track. Pulaski County is king of the area and others need to just sit back and take it on the chin for a few years from the Maroons. Maybe if Somerset, Whitley and SW could combine their teams they could crawl out of the cesspool that is the basement.

In a very controversial thread that I started before season started, the above is my post about three teams that I felt would have a difficult year.

Looking back how far off was I? :biggrin:
Lilly Wrote:Biggest disappointments for 2015 by Lilly.
1. Somerset- A plus-6 win turnaround from their prior season (0-10 to 6-5), so pretty impressive. You seem to have missed on this one. Taking into account the Jumpers' history, a 6-5 season is pretty disappointing, but as you say, Jumper fans should ignore their program's history when assessing their current status.

2. Whitley County- A plus-2 win turnaround from their prior season (4-7 to 6-5). Nothing magic, nothing tragic.

3. Southwestern- A minus-2 win turnaround from their prior season (10-3 to 8-4), so if you hit one, this is it. Personally, I was surprised by the Warriors' finish disappointing finish, too, but I understand they had some key injuries.

In a very controversial thread that I started before season started, the above is my post about three teams that I felt would have a difficult year.

Looking back how far off was I? :biggrin:

You were 1-1-1.
I think 2-1. The Whitley thread for 2015 was like 100+ pages with some whipnuts claiming they were the next great coming. Somerset had a great turnaround. Southwestern sucks and were a huge disappointment much to the painful mouth running of the pee wee league coaches that stand and yell on sidelines.

But Somerset had a great year compared to last. That I was wrong on.
Whitley and the Bunnies improved. SW not so much.
If Lilly had any 🏈🏈's he would have bet me the 1-6 start and we we be reading his stupid s*** under another name!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Fever called it correctly.
footballfever Wrote:If Lilly had any 🏈🏈's he would have bet me the 1-6 start and we we be reading his stupid s*** under another name!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

she.
footballfever Wrote:If Lilly had any 🏈🏈's he would have bet me the 1-6 start and we we be reading his stupid s*** under another name!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I laid the rules for the bet. I cant help the rest would not pony up. Besides nobody asked you to be in the bet. I was 2-1. You sucked. You were 6-5. Best win you had was Leslie County and they sucked too. All the good or decent teams( Corbin, Bell, North Laurel, Southwestern( sucked too)) you lost to and even lost to a very bad Harlan County team that was way down. The 5 wins you got were against very very bad teams. So dont come crowing to me and about much improved. You padded your schedule against some bunnies and claim you got better. That was fools gold and you all know it. The sky was falling by the third game and go back and read the posts. Pjdoug and gut are still calling for a new coach and changes. I dont buy your BS.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too. :biglmao:
Rome is burning.
pjdoug Wrote:Rome is burning.

Happy Thanksgiving PJDoug. Been good posting and arguing this past year. No bad feelings.
Lilly Wrote:I laid the rules for the bet. I cant help the rest would not pony up. Besides nobody asked you to be in the bet. I was 2-1. You sucked. You were 6-5. Best win you had was Leslie County and they sucked too. All the good or decent teams( Corbin, Bell, North Laurel, Southwestern( sucked too)) you lost to and even lost to a very bad Harlan County team that was way down. The 5 wins you got were against very very bad teams. So dont come crowing to me and about much improved. You padded your schedule against some bunnies and claim you got better. That was fools gold and you all know it. The sky was falling by the third game and go back and read the posts. Pjdoug and gut are still calling for a new coach and changes. I dont buy your BS.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too. :biglmao:

You said 1-6 start 3-7 record. You suck!! Trust me.. Happy Thanksgiving wasn't for you!!! I don't always agree with PJ and GUT but you never make a meaningful post!!!!!
footballfever Wrote:You said 1-6 start 3-7 record. You suck!! Trust me.. Happy Thanksgiving wasn't for you!!! I don't always agree with PJ and GUT but you never make a meaningful post!!!!!

You must be a player from the team that let the fans pjdoug and gut down. Sorry you had a bad season. My post above is spot on. Happy Thanksgiving son. Lose the anger or you will be a sad sad lad.:blabbermo
Lilly girl I've had a great year, still am. You enjoy your posts..... No one else does.
This thread doesn't even deserve to stay open.

The only thing worse than a troll who was completely wrong is a troll who acts like she was right when she knows she was wrong.