• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danville @ Newport Central Catholic 11/27/15
Thoughts and predictions :popcorn:

Danville 12-1
Newport Central Catholic 8-5
Danville 28-14
Danville 27
NCC 21

Danville's been making it look easy since the loss to Boyle. NCC has been up and down this season. I'm taking the Ads in this one.
This is appearing to be a very good matchup. I will stick with the Ads for now.
Ads by 14.
Should be a great game. Old Tradition (Danville) meets New Tradition (NCC). Would love to see Danville back in the mix but would also be more than happy to see NCC in the title game,
Danville has blown out nearly every opponent they've faced this year. Having said that, NCC, as usual, has played some stiff competition. This will be one of the best games this weekend. Newport holds on early, but Danville wins by 14.
Going with Danville in this one. :Cheerlead

Danville 42
NCC 21
This one was a a battle a couple of times in the state championship when both teams were still in 1A with Danville coming out on top. I think looking at the win loss records of these two teams can be a bit deceptive because all but one of the teams that beat NCC were playing for regional championships and two (Beechwood and Belfry) are playing in semifinal games this week. I haven't seen either team play but judging from the results of the regular season and recent play in the playoffs I am going to give a slight edge to Danville but I wouldn't be surprised either if NCC wins.
I would have thought some of these 2A schools would be making some predictions. Confusederiously:
Ads win by 14 or more.
Go Admirals!
Ncc peaking at right time. Ncc wins by 2 tds
Why didn't they peak against Beechwood? Same story different year.
clear sailing to Bowling Green for The Admirals.
Danville has to much speed. New Cath always seems to play the Friday after Thanksgiving.
Danville wins. They got a solid front 7
Isn't this thread worth more than one page?
^ probably not many Danville or NCC fans on here.
Danville by a score if they can contain NCCs run game!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
I really can't tell what to think about this one. If Danville has the offense like they have had this far this season, it could be a long night for NCC. But, NCC has been the brute of the east in 2a and they have been battle tested this year.
Danville 24
Newport Central Catholic 13
Newcath wins 24-14
I'm going with Danville by 14+ in this one. This is the game of the week and a live broadcast can be seen at:

http://www.nkysports.com/nky_webcast.asp
kybred Wrote:I'm going with Danville by 14+ in this one. This is the game of the week and a live broadcast can be seen at:

http://www.nkysports.com/nky_webcast.asp

Jeez those commentators are horrible. All they do is complain about the play calling. Give Danville some credit at least; they've been blowing NCC up all night.