Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christie Endorses Donald J Trump
I thought Chris Christie would make a killer Attorney General, and now he has endorsed Trump. This in my mind is powerful and a YUUUGE masterstroke for the Trump candidacy. I don't know what if any position that Christie could hold in a Trump Presidency but even VP would not be a stretch. Guarantee ol Hill is having a very bad afternoon, what a smack down!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I thought Chris Christie would make a killer Attorney General, and now he has endorsed Trump. This in my mind is powerful and a YUUUGE masterstroke for the Trump candidacy. I don't know what if any position that Christie could hold in a Trump Presidency but even VP would not be a stretch. Guarantee ol Hill is having a very bad afternoon, what a smack down!!
I was thinking the exact same thing TRT. Can you imagine these two men as President and VP? Their strong personalities would be fierce. I'm still thinking AG but who knows, nothing is surprising me anymore.
Demarcus ware Wrote:I was thinking the exact same thing TRT. Can you imagine these two men as President and VP? Their strong personalities would be fierce. I'm still thinking AG but who knows, nothing is surprising me anymore.

Seriously, what would you give to see Chris Christie tear into Fast and Furious, Benghazi, and the Hillary Clinton email proceedings?

Paul Ryan had better snap out it and get on board with "The People" and support the people's choice.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Seriously, what would you give to see Chris Christie tear into Fast and Furious, Benghazi, and the Hillary Clinton email proceedings?

Paul Ryan had better snap out it and get on board with "The People" and support the people's choice.
That would be a sight too see. I just seen a tweet from Newt Gingrich and he said the GOP Establishment had better start thinking about Trump being the future. Twitter has been blowing up. I'm curious what Rubio thinks now, he has to be in full panic mode right now.
Sounds like somebody is hoping for a cabinet spot or better lol.
I've been thinking this for a while. Donald has always been friendly with christie. Like you all I would love to see him take down hillary as the ag.
Rubio just seems like a weak loser. I don't think he could ever win. Apparently not even cruz like cruz lol. Guy seriously needs some friends.
I never considered Christie as VP; I don't think that would be a good place for him. BUT AG....yes, that would be perfect!
Granny Bear Wrote:I never considered Christie as VP; I don't think that would be a good place for him. BUT AG....yes, that would be perfect!
AG would be better so he could for once and for all, bury the Clintons. But at the same time, could you just imagine he and Trump sitting at the table when other leaders want to negotiateConfusednicker:
Christie would be the first cabinet member he would fired....Remember I said would be not will be. Vote Democrat. :Cheerlead
Former Arizona Governor Jan Brewer endorses Trump.

On another note, Former NJ Governor Christie Whitman says she will vote for Clinton before Trump. Just another example of the GOP not backing the nominee if that happens.
ttt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think Kasich is hoping for a vp spot and if it guarantees a win in Ohio I think no matter who wins the nomination, they are very likely to do so.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I think Kasich is hoping for a vp spot and if it guarantees a win in Ohio I think no matter who wins the nomination, they are very likely to do so.

Agree, Kasich would be a good fit for VP. I've not heard the first knock on his ability and understanding of finance and policy. I don't know if Kasich is hoping for it, but we can I guess.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What a bad career move by Chris Christie. It will be difficult to recover politically from his endorsement of Trump. Christie looked like a cardboard cut-out of himself standing behind Trump. I will never support any politician who endorses Trump in the primaries. It just shows extremely poor judgment. Trump will probably be testifying under oath in July in a fraud suit involving Trump University.

Just what we need, a candidate defending against one of three fraud suits running against the unindicted criminal, Hillary Clinton. Any other Republican would easily defeat Hillary. Not Trump.