Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 20 Vandy 13
Call it a ugly win or what ever but UK won a game they lost last year...This team continues to get a little better each week, with the off week we will see what can be done to improve the QB play...If Johnson can throw for 150 against Miss St and not turn it over, I.think we win another one...Maybe get Hoak ready to play some with 2 weeks to prepare...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Not sure they'd be willing to pull Hoak's Redshirt at this point unless Johnson goes down to injury.
A win is a win is a win.
Sloppy win but they are young they looked promising.. I enjoy watching this team grow week by week. Hopefully stoops can take the team bowling... What do you guys think about his job security if he doesn't make it to a bowl this year? Les miles!????
Opana Wrote:Sloppy win but they are young they looked promising.. I enjoy watching this team grow week by week. Hopefully stoops can take the team bowling... What do you guys think about his job security if he doesn't make it to a bowl this year? Les miles!????

I mentioned in the Mark Stoops thread that I believe winning the Vandy game thus ensuring 2 SEC wins and almost guaranteeing a minimum of 4 wins (highly favored over Austin Peay) that his job is safe through the end of next season.

That $18 million buyout is huge PLUS the fact that Southern Miss has turned out to be better team than most people expected (They are currently 4-2) has helped him. The biggest thing that I believe has saved Mark's job is that the defense has looked sensationally better after he took over defensive play-calling duties. That shows that he can coach and it likely saves him his job for one last season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
After being beat by South Miss to open I thought they would crumble and win only three games, Miss St will be a huge game for the program going forward
The SEC East may be the weakest it has ever been.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:The SEC East may be the weakest it has ever been.

True

JMO but I think the east teams with the exception of Utee just don't have that special QB...Can't win in the SEC without good QB play...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Does anyone believe that Stoops could get us to the SEC championship game, if he was given another 4years.
^ No
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jarons Wrote:^ No

If nobody believes he could ever win SEC east championship, I don't know why he is still here.