Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott vs. Jenkins, 1/17
[Image:

]

Have mercy is all fatpat will be saying after Pat Nation cruises into Jenky tonight. Our sixth man will be tearin it up like fatpat on tater salad. Tberry goes for 20..... wowza!!! Jada droppin dimes and Holifield doing Holifield things.

Lady Pats by fitty

#littleoneswillbehittinthefloorearlytonight More mash taters please!!!
Jenkins by 3
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1hu7dj.jpg]Quadruple Wowza! Jenky here we come brutha!Ole Fatpat and Patriot Nation be hitting concessions wide open! Shawt bus be cruise control bruh like Big Sean says Supa Dupa baby dropping riffs and bringing the flow! Shizzle Dizzle Jizzle! #hittingjenkyswideopenfatpatstyle More mash taters please!!!
Dr.Basketball Wrote:Jenkins by 3
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1hu8me.jpg] Ole Fatpat worries about you brutha! SMH. Come join us post party style baby! #whateveryouhavinggivemefivebaby! More mash taters please!!!
Lol
[Image:

]

#fittyisthenewnumber More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

Have mercy is all fatpat will be saying after Pat Nation cruises into Jenky tonight. Our sixth man will be tearin it up like fatpat on tater salad. Tberry goes for 20..... wowza!!! Jada droppin dimes and Holifield doing Holifield things.

Lady Pats by fitty

#littleoneswillbehittinthefloorearlytonight More mash taters please!!!

Why is Thornsberry not getting much playing time fat pat nobody don't understand this
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Why is Thornsberry not getting much playing time fat pat nobody don't understand this

Well since you are concerned why don't you call the coach and find out?
Snow Wrote:Well since you are concerned why don't you call the coach and find out?

??????????????? Really ?????????
perfection Wrote:??????????????? Really ?????????

??????????????really???????????????? Watch this ????????????????????. The comment wasnt posted at you ??????????
Snow Wrote:??????????????really???????????????? Watch this ????????????????????. The comment wasnt posted at you ??????????

. I'm responding to it . Did anybody ask for your input . Nah didn't think so .
perfection Wrote:. I'm responding to it . Did anybody ask for your input . Nah didn't think so .

My original comment wasn't a reply to you. So, injected what ignorance it may be into my conversation? Set back and take a deep breath and you might realize at some point in your time you might understand who and when to reply.
Sorry to perfect for perfection I forgot to add a few of these ??????????????????????????????????????????????
[Image: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/ori...68710e.gif] Bolz ole Fatpat never seen so many riddles on a BGR thread! Confused Wowza! All Fatpat knows is this must be a part of the plan behind the plan! JPC said ole Honeycutta not going to show all the arsenal yet! Tberry one of the leading three point assassins on the team and brings some tater energy baby! Sure is a mind scratcher but bringing Krazyeyes Keara puts a lil fear in the opponents brutha! Mullins be a straight up playa in a few years! Ole Fatpat dont question the tater logic but ole Fatpat knows got to have Tberry along with the tribe on the floor boi! #riddlesmakesfatpatsheadspin More mash tatersplease!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1hy69c.jpg] Triple Wowza! Ole Fatpat ran into a baller at the babrbershop baby! Ole fellow shared some ole stories of the alma mater! Brought a tear to ole Fatpats eyes baby! Man was pumped up for the regional run bruh! Ole Fatpat asked him if he knew baller from the holler,he said nope im a og baller from madden road baby! Genius! #patriotballersaretateriffic More mash taters please!!!
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Why is Thornsberry not getting much playing time fat pat nobody don't understand this
Too many transfers. When you bring in kids from other schools, and it takes minutes from the home grown kids, the home kids and families get their feelings hurt. TongueirateSho
She is better than the transfers.
Knott has a lot of talent. You could say there are several that should be playing but just not enough time in a game to play everyone.
Glad KCC won one got old fatpat talking again now if we could just figure out how to get Snow to shut his pie hole
Big Hammer Wrote:Glad KCC won one got old fatpat talking again now if we could just figure out how to get Snow to shut his pie hole

So on this site you dictate who can or cannot make a comment? You have replied only about me so you have nothing to add that has anything to do with this thread. When you learn to interject any knowledge about what a certain thread may contain or even being talked about without insulting anyone that said nothing to you or about you keep your pie hole on topic.