Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transfers in the 14th/15th?
Whats the latest news on transfers for the upcoming season? I've been hearing some rumors?
Early signing period’s not over yet! What have you heard?
53rd, 57th 58th so far!
Is Clay, Harlan, Perry or Knott losing anybody? Gets crazy this time of year.
Heard a rumor that Hoskins from RW Combs is transferring to Hazard. Not 100 percent sure on that but just heard it.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Heard a rumor that Hoskins from RW Combs is transferring to Hazard. Not 100 percent sure on that but just heard it.

Wow. That would make quite a few RW kids going there. What about the Proffitt girl? Rw point guard? She and Hoskins are definite ones to watch. Thought they didn't get enough playing time last year. Hoskins back with Caudill, and Sturgill is game changer for them.

But, I did hear Caudill was going to Knott. Any word on that? Not a word from Clay.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Heard a rumor that Hoskins from RW Combs is transferring to Hazard. Not 100 percent sure on that but just heard it.

This could happen, but probably not. There is a lot of good talent coming up in the 14th region that many teams would like to have come aboard. Only time will tell.

Right player wrong school. :eyeroll:
[Image: https://www.scienceabc.com/wp-content/up...g-meme.jpg] Baby ole Fatpat like this lil guy right here bruh! Extra help keeps on coming baby! Shizzle Fizzle Nizzle! Honeycutta is a freaking genius baby! #keeprecruitscoming #undergorundtunnelisgenius More mash taters please!!!
Hall and Hoskins from PCC transferring to South Laurel. Also heard Caudill from Hazard maybe on the move.
What grade is the hoskins girl in now?
Heard Leslie's Mullins going to Hazard.
clay1 Wrote:Heard Leslie's Mullins going to Hazard.

Wow, that would completely alter the 14th Region! If she leaves Leslie will take a huge step back. Without Mullins, Leslie does not win a Region in the next two years, if she stays I think they would. To me, Mullins is the most valuable player on that team, Meyers may be the best, but Mullins is the most valuable. Also, if she does leave and it is to Hazard, I do not think that Hazard would be good enough to win a Regional Championship. With both teams season ended on a sour note and they both have new coaches the programs could both spiral if not controlled properly. If she was to transfer to Hazard, in my eyes both teams would be out of Regional Championship contention. If things play out the way rumors are saying and PCC loses Hall and Hoskins to South Laurel, and Hazard's Caudill transfers out of the 14th Region, I could easily see, this heavily increasing other teams chances to win the Regional Championship.
SouthPark Wrote:Wow, that would completely alter the 14th Region! If she leaves Leslie will take a huge step back. Without Mullins, Leslie does not win a Region in the next two years, if she stays I think they would. To me, Mullins is the most valuable player on that team, Meyers may be the best, but Mullins is the most valuable. Also, if she does leave and it is to Hazard, I do not think that Hazard would be good enough to win a Regional Championship. With both teams season ended on a sour note and they both have new coaches the programs could both spiral if not controlled properly. If she was to transfer to Hazard, in my eyes both teams would be out of Regional Championship contention. If things play out the way rumors are saying and PCC loses Hall and Hoskins to South Laurel, and Hazard's Caudill transfers out of the 14th Region, I could easily see, this heavily increasing other teams chances to win the Regional Championship.

I don’t think that Caudill will be going anywhere considering her Dad took the head job for Hazard. As far as transfers are concerned I think the 14th is going to be wide open no matter if the players you mentioned go or stay. Obviously it will change the teams mentioned but I don’t think it will give one team a true advantage going into the season.
Boogie Wrote:I don’t think that Caudill will be going anywhere considering her Dad took the head job for Hazard. As far as transfers are concerned I think the 14th is going to be wide open no matter if the players you mentioned go or stay. Obviously it will change the teams mentioned but I don’t think it will give one team a true advantage going into the season.

[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/2f5mdg.jpg] Boogz you high bruh? Ole Fatpat worroed about you lil fellow! Patriots loaded up like a mutha! Honeycutta is a straightup genius! #trainizrolling #reloaded More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/2f5mdg.jpg] Boogz you high bruh? Ole Fatpat worroed about you lil fellow! Patriots loaded up like a mutha! Honeycutta is a straightup genius! #trainizrolling #reloaded More mash taters please!!!

Come on now fatpats, I will agree that knott will have the unanimous best player in the 14th in Higgins but bruh after that not so sure. Patriots will definitely be a contender all season for sure but Its more likely that ole fat pat will give up taters and go on the Adkins diet than knott running away with it and bruh we both know that ain’t happening.
Did Hall go to South Laurel?
[Image: https://media1.tenor.com/images/0f1459a1...id=5322565] Boogz ole Honeycutta got da girlz running like a smooth well oiled deep fryer and that freaking boiling! Hightide Hays was swagging hard bruh listening to 2 Chainz song Bigger>you ! Double Wowza! That lil fellow gets fired up! Its about to get realz! #ladypatsrulez #pickupwhereweleftoff More mash taters please!!!
If Mullins goes to Hazard, it would be a game changer for Hazard. Don’t know if it’s the right move for Mullins, though. She’s done great at Leslie and made a name for herself.

Hall leaving Perry is a huge loss. Heard Hoskins was staying at Perry. Would have been good to see those 2 play together. If Hall is at South then South is much stronger.

Right now, I’m looking for another run by Knott. No word on any other 14th region transfer that I’ve heard.
clay1 Wrote:If Mullins goes to Hazard, it would be a game changer for Hazard. Don’t know if it’s the right move for Mullins, though. She’s done great at Leslie and made a name for herself.

Hall leaving Perry is a huge loss. Heard Hoskins was staying at Perry. Would have been good to see those 2 play together. If Hall is at South then South is much stronger.

Right now, I’m looking for another run by Knott. No word on any other 14th region transfer that I’ve heard.
According to one of Mullin’s teammates at Leslie she’s not transferring anywhere. After this thread was read one of her teammates asked her and she said she would be staying at Leslie. Evidently that was just a rumor someone started.
Since Hall has left PCC for South Laurel, Coach Napier has been all over Hoskins from RW to make sure she is coming to play for him. Getting the Diamond Package from Napier to keep her.
Coach Caudill has taken the Hazard job, so Haley will be staying their unless the $18,000 budget deficit that was left for him is too much for him to deal with, untelling if he will stay with it or not, she could still be headed to Knott when all is said and done.
Mullins staying at Leslie with Coach Sparks from what I hear, as of now.
Patriot train Wrote:Since Hall has left PCC for South Laurel, Coach Napier has been all over Hoskins from RW to make sure she is coming to play for him. Getting the Diamond Package from Napier to keep her.
Coach Caudill has taken the Hazard job, so Haley will be staying their unless the $18,000 budget deficit that was left for him is too much for him to deal with, untelling if he will stay with it or not, she could still be headed to Knott when all is said and done.
Mullins staying at Leslie with Coach Sparks from what I hear, as of now.

$18,000! 😲.

Mullins made the right move.

I don’t know what a diamond package is but at this point Napier will need to keep every player he’s got. This will be a lot for the young Hoskins to take on with her only being in the 8th grade.
I dont think the young Hoskins will have any problems.
clay1 Wrote:Wow. That would make quite a few RW kids going there. What about the Proffitt girl? Rw point guard? She and Hoskins are definite ones to watch. Thought they didn't get enough playing time last year. Hoskins back with Caudill, and Sturgill is game changer for them.

But, I did hear Caudill was going to Knott. Any word on that? Not a word from Clay.

Coach Caudill has several kids on the Hazard team from his days at R. W. Hayley Caudill, Desiree Sturgill, Simone Beverly, Libby Danner, Hallie Kilburn, last years senior Olivia Holland among a few others. All of these girls played on several 14th Region Middle School championship teams as well as countywide champs. These girls are use to being winners and have lots of talent. Rumors abound about Hoskins moving either to South Laurel or to Hazard. Probably just that.

Jonesy
Hazard got any Bigs to go with those guards?
Brewer back to Breathitt County is official
tj10 Wrote:Brewer back to Breathitt County is official

Big lose for Estill,
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Hazard got any Bigs to go with those guards?

Hazard has a good, young center in Annie Harris, but she's untested so far. She played on that 2016 14th Region Middle School Championship Hazard team along with Hayley Caudill, Libby Danner, Joanna Wallace and several others. The Dawgs will look to her to steady that position and show what she can do. Kyleigha Maggard is a Junior or Senior this year who plays good defense and she'll also get some time.

As for guards, they have 5 young ladies that can play that position as well as the forward spot at any time. Senior Simone Beverly can play with the best and along with Caudill, Sturgill, Danner and Kilburn can be a formidable group.

As far as I see, the problem is going to be Coach Caudill bringing this team back together as a group, as they were before in their 6-8th grade years. They were dangerous then and can be again, with all of them working together for the same goal.

Jonesy
Boogie Wrote:Big lose for Estill,

Wow! That's a big loss for Estill County. Could be game changer for sure. Looks like Coach Macalarnis is making some moves already.
Basketball_Jones Wrote:Wow! That's a big loss for Estill County. Could be game changer for sure. Looks like Coach Macalarnis is making some moves already.

Heard it was more of a boyfriend coming back than it was a basketball move