Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Divine Right of Kings? Presidential Popery?
Bob Seger Wrote:Uh, I'm sure that you just overlooked the question and would never by any means intentionally avoid answering the question.:popcorn:

Once again, you wear the uniform. Kick rocks, Bob. Barack Obama is African American. You referred to him as “boy.” Own it. Then kick rocks.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Once again, you wear the uniform. Kick rocks, Bob. Barack Obama is African American. You referred to him as “boy.” Own it. Then kick rocks.

How is someone that is 50% white and 50% black, automatically black?

Give me the scientific analysis of how you break that all down to where one is more dominate than the other?

I cant wait for this one.
Bob Seger Wrote:How is someone that is 50% white and 50% black, automatically black?

Give me the scientific analysis of how you break that all down?

Bob, I would respect the fact that Americans of color owned him as “the first black President.” The Cherokee, another group I’m sure you respect, said that one is not part Cherokee. “If a man be any Cherokee, he is Cherokee.” The “science” of supremacist extremism be as it may.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Bob, I would respect the fact that Americans of color owned him as “the first black President.” The Cherokee, another group I’m sure you respect, said that one is not part Cherokee. “If a man be any Cherokee, he is Cherokee.” The “science” of supremacist extremism be as it may.

Just as I suspected, you would have no answer...Just more jibberish.....What about a white man who says that any part of white makes you all white? Of course you would say that that guy is a racist? But when the black man , or the Cherokee says it , that's all OK? Right? It's no different than the bull crap that you just spewed.

Hurts like the dickins when you get called out and proven incompetent of answering the question, don't it Geraldo?

What I truly see is a full fledged racist.
Bob Seger Wrote:Just as I suspected, you would have no answer...Just more jibberish.....What about a white man who says that any part of white makes you all white? Of course you would say that that guy is a racist? But when the black man , or the Cherokee says it , that's all OK? Right? It's no different than the bull crap that you just spewed.

Hurts like the dickins when you get called out and proven incompetent of answering the question, don't it Geraldo?

What I truly see is a full fledged racist.

Dance as you may, Bob. Your spin smells like fish.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Dance as you may, Bob. Your spin smells like fish.

Oh no, answer he questions!!
Bob Seger Wrote:Oh no, answer he questions!!

Don't expect a source, I could count the ones he's provided on one hand. And even then it was because he was under pressure to do so. And even then the best source he could find delivered only a glancing blow at best. No, you nailed him with the CNN stuff alright. But then who else would have the nerve to use the fake eye-browed Trudeau to make a Trump slam with? :hilarious:

https://www.bing.com/search?q=image+of+t...22544505c9

Save yourself some time and just highlight the 3 images to the left from top to bottom.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Don't expect a source, I could count the ones he's provided on one hand. And even then it was because he was under pressure to do so. And even then the best source he could find delivered only a glancing blow at best. No, you nailed him with the CNN stuff alright. But then who else would have the nerve to use the fake eye-browed Trudeau to make a Trump slam with? :hilarious:

Oh, there have been sources. I would bet, TRT, you Echo Toadies eat more alt right cake in a week than you even remotely would admit, though your posts give you away. What rubbish and rot from all of you. Kick rocks.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Oh, there have been sources. I would bet, TRT, you Echo Toadies eat more alt right cake in a week than you even remotely would admit, though your posts give you away. What rubbish and rot from all of you. Kick rocks.

Name a few.

Cant do it, can you?
[quote=TheRealThing]Don't expect a source, I could count the ones he's provided on one hand. And even then it was because he was under pressure to do so. And even then the best source he could find delivered only a glancing blow at best. No, you nailed him with the CNN stuff alright. But then who else would have the nerve to use the fake eye-browed Trudeau to make a Trump slam with? :hilarious:

https://www.bing.com/search?q=image+of+t...22544505c9

Save yourself some time and just highlight the 3 images to the left from top to bottom.[/QUOTE]
Somehow, I can picture Geraldo doing something just like that.
Bob Seger Wrote:Name a few.

Cant do it, can you?

Seriously? James Madison, Ben Franklin as an “x” to TRT’s Franklin “o”... Trump’s ACTUAL words and tweets...eh, pointless. Echo Toadies: kick rocks.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Seriously? James Madison, Ben Franklin as an “x” to TRT’s Franklin “o”... Trump’s ACTUAL words and tweets...eh, pointless. Echo Toadies: kick rocks.

What in blue blazes are you rattling on about?

You've finally lost it.
⬆️
Those would be sources. And, really, Bob, the man tweets incessantly. His own words.

Seriously, you need a new schtick.
Bob Seger Wrote:The real embarrassment was voted out of office 2 years ago.

I know that's your boy and all.

International historic embarrassment
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Why am I not surprised that you would refer to a black man as “boy”?

What a disingenuous misrepresentation of what was said. Typical communist stupidity. You aren’t even a mediocre troll. Get out of here with that.
Bob Seger Wrote:Uh, I'm sure that you just overlooked the question and would never by any means intentionally avoid answering the question.:popcorn:

Answered. Seriously, develop a new schtick.
Bob Seger Wrote:How is someone that is 50% white and 50% black, automatically black?

Give me the scientific analysis of how you break that all down to where one is more dominate than the other?

I cant wait for this one.

These are what you were supposed to answer, stupid ass.

But I know you are not going to answer them...

Why? Because you cant!!
Woodsman Wrote:What a disingenuous misrepresentation of what was said. Typical communist stupidity. You aren’t even a mediocre troll. Get out of here with that.

That's what full fledged racists do when their true colors are revealed, woodsman.

And that is exactly what this clown is.
Bob Seger Wrote:That's what full fledged racists do when their true colors are revealed, woodsman.

And that is exactly what this clown is.

Typical from a communist that advocates slavery.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Bob, I would respect the fact that Americans of color owned him as “the first black President.” The Cherokee, another group I’m sure you respect, said that one is not part Cherokee. “If a man be any Cherokee, he is Cherokee.” The “science” of supremacist extremism be as it may.

How dare you advocate for one race of people to “own” another. Typical communist racism.

Wow using your simple and irrational logic is really easy.