Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky-Vanderbilt 10/20
A little early to start on this, but I feel like this is a critical game for UK, and a long way from a slam dunk like a lot of people think. Vandy won’t be a pushover by any means, they probably should have won in South Bend, and they were up 21-3 on Florida yesterday. They have a nice qb, and they have given us some hard to stomach losses in the past.

Having said that, if we are for real, we should win this one at home. Gonna be so interesting to see how we respond off the bye week and after our first loss. With the way Georgia looked yesterday, 11-1 and an SEC East title is still very much in play. But if we aren’t for real, 7-5 or even 6-6 is still on the table as well. Very nervous about this one, don’t think it will be easy, but I’ll say UK 21-16.
Cats by 10
Wildcats re-establish offense and defense plays well in 27-13 win.
Cats by 14
Vanderbilt has a pretty good def. So if they get to Wilson and make him run for his life as A&M did I might throw up. I can't stand the deer in the headlights.

Vandy gonna give em all they want but I think that big blue escapes

Kentucky 21
Vandy 19

but im praying that UK defense stays off the field a ton
28-7 UK wins
Wilson should be much better with the extra week to prepare. Offense will get back to Benny. Can't have penalties and turnovers kill drives.
Benny and the Cats by 28-10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
For those saying SEC East runs through Lexington not much faith in Cats against Vandy. Those score predictions are way to close. If the East goes through Big Blue they have to beat Vandy convincingly at home. Good Luck
AnswertheBell Wrote:For those saying SEC East runs through Lexington not much faith in Cats against Vandy. Those score predictions are way to close. If the East goes through Big Blue they have to beat Vandy convincingly at home. Good Luck

no UK just has to win. But not huge. Just win baby!!
Where are all the Big Blue Fans? This thread falls to mid pack. I could see that if this were a year of disappointment. I know Big Blue Madness last Friday and most are conditioned to already cheering for basketball only. Come on I am even excited to watch the Cats the rest of the way. Go Cats!
Not so fast. For the first time in over 40 years I am in no rush for basketball. I still think there is something special going down in Kentucky football
Vandy has a tough football team this year that plays with a lot of heart so this will not be an easy win. I’m glad we have this one at home after a bye week. I hope we were able to work out some kinks and actually gain some confidence on offense. This game is huge for the momentum the rest of the season. We have to have Terry Wilson play with some urgency or it’s time for Gunner Hoak to take over.

UK- 24
Vandy- 13
This could be a trap game for Kentucky if they are not careful. I'm not a UK fan but I love what's going on in Lexington this year with this football team. Good luck Cats!
This thread goes back to lower half? GO Cats!!!!! Cat fans worried?:Cheerlead
AnswertheBell Wrote:This thread goes back to lower half? GO Cats!!!!! Cat fans worried?:Cheerlead
I think most UK football fans myself included get worried for every game. There is never any easy wins for the Cats. Or at least UK history tells us there is no easy wins and no lead is safe lol
This is typical UK-Vandy, ugly, both teams looking pretty pathetic. 7-7 after UK’s missed field goal as I’m typing this. We have got to get some kind of downfield passing threat or a possible special season is gonna disappear.