•  Previous
  • 20(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Class A Favorites From The East
bac2369 Wrote:I sure wish the season would get here...
You ain’t the only one. Looking forward to getting out to some games this year!!
PHSForever Wrote:You ain’t the only one. Looking forward to getting out to some games this year!!

Just around the corner fellas!
You do. Virginia and West Virginia.
The way time flies, kickoff time will be here before we can turn around. Really looking forward to see how well these Panthers click this season. Looks like they have a real chance to be back at Kroger Field again, but got to get through the season first. Good luck to all teams and hoping for a injury free season.
Was at the Pikeville mid-night practice last night one of their annual events they have every year. Got to see some real action with the pads on and their were some great action. Looks like to me these young men are ready to get this season started. I could make a long list out about some of the young men making some good hits and some taking some but it would be to long. Was impressed how these young men went at each other and you could tell they were biting at the bit to get some live action. Going to be interesting to watch this team grow from game to game but as always GO PANTHERS!!!
Patriot1 Wrote:Was at the Pikeville mid-night practice last night one of their annual events they have every year. Got to see some real action with the pads on and their were some great action. Looks like to me these young men are ready to get this season started. I could make a long list out about some of the young men making some good hits and some taking some but it would be to long. Was impressed how these young men went at each other and you could tell they were biting at the bit to get some live action. Going to be interesting to watch this team grow from game to game but as always GO PANTHERS!!!

Checked out twitter and enjoyed the hard hitting that was going on. Also noticed a lot of quickness and enthusiasm. Runners hit the hole hard, and It was quiet evident the pads were popping at Hambley!!!
What's lates on Williams @ Paintsville? Playing or not playing? Without him the Tigers might struggle to win half of its games!!!
^^^He's on the roster. Is he practicing with the team?
Pikeville season finale vs. Ridgewood should be a dandy. Their all-world RB has offers from Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina and Penn State. And only going to be a junior.

https://www.heraldcourier.com/sports/let...0d877.html
jetpilot Wrote:Pikeville season finale vs. Ridgewood should be a dandy. Their all-world RB has offers from Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina and Penn State. And only going to be a junior.

https://www.heraldcourier.com/sports/let...0d877.html
I need to recruit him.
Scrimmages for the "big 5" in the East (Pikeville, Paintsville, Hazard, Raceland, W-burg)?
dodger Wrote:Scrimmages for the "big 5" in the East (Pikeville, Paintsville, Hazard, Raceland, W-burg)?

Hazard has Leslie County August 9th and at Shelby Valley August 16th.
dodger Wrote:Scrimmages for the "big 5" in the East (Pikeville, Paintsville, Hazard, Raceland, W-burg)?

Raceland has Belfry this Friday and Montgomery County next Friday
Pikeville has Shelby Valley this Friday and Pulaski County next Friday
It's nearly here boys!!
Budsqueezer Wrote:What's lates on Williams @ Paintsville? Playing or not playing? Without him the Tigers might struggle to win half of its games!!!

Hey bud what schools have the tigers been poaching from over the summer? Any significant transfers?
^^^ I saw the same thing. Looks as if Williams may be looking to go elsewhere. No question the Tigers could use him, but 'one monkey don't stop the show'. Football wasn't the issue with Williams, It goes back to the past baseball season.

As for the 'poaching' comment Tomcat Pride, the Tigers have a lineman from Lawrence County and one of yours from Ashland (who previously attended Paintsville). Heard something about a stud RB coming in also. Don't know any details. May be a rumor??

Doesn't compare to the poaching Pikeville has done this summer. Buy hey, if they can get them, kudos to them. They'll be very strong this year and years to come.
Josiewales Wrote:^^^ I saw the same thing. Looks as if Williams may be looking to go elsewhere. No question the Tigers could use him, but 'one monkey don't stop the show'. Football wasn't the issue with Williams, It goes back to the past baseball season.

As for the 'poaching' comment Tomcat Pride, the Tigers have a lineman from Lawrence County and one of yours from Ashland (who previously attended Paintsville). Heard something about a stud RB coming in also. Don't know any details. May be a rumor??

Doesn't compare to the poaching Pikeville has done this summer. Buy hey, if they can get them, kudos to them. They'll be very strong this year and years to come.

According to Twitter he has enrolled in Johnson Central
Well everyone all the teams has scrimmages tomorrow night so it’s getting alittle more real (not completely) but I will take it. We have made 20 pages of pre-football talk it’s about to get better but as always GO PANTHERS!!!
  •  Previous
  • 20(current)