Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County 71 Cordia 49
Final from Berea. Estill plays Model tonight at 8 in the 3rd place game. Cordia will play Jackson City.
Was half of Cordia’s team out with flu?? I mean, this score more than surprises me! Was anyone there?
I have no idea. I do know Cordia only beat Jackson City by 10 in their final game in the tournament.
roundballer Wrote:Was half of Cordia’s team out with flu?? I mean, this score more than surprises me! Was anyone there?

Samiar Bennett,
Hunter Combs
Darryen Pringle
Anthony Hildago
Myles Lapoint
John Ramon
Jeremiah Thomas
Naz Welch

Those are the ones who played for Cordia per KHSAA Stats. Pringle had 22. Shot 40% from the field. Went 3/14 from 3. 6/9 FT's and had 19 rebounds.
Strikeout King Wrote:I have no idea. I do know Cordia only beat Jackson City by 10 in their final game in the tournament.

Not all their players played in this game.
I know Khalil Harris is missing from that list, second best player on that team..dang..Knott County schools have been out for Christmas since like December 13th..maybe some players have went home for Christmas??
roundballer Wrote:I know Khalil Harris is missing from that list, second best player on that team..dang..Knott County schools have been out for Christmas since like December 13th..maybe some players have went home for Christmas??

He played. I forgot to list him. He had 10.
Pringle 22,Harris 10,Hidalgo 7,Welch 3,Thomas 3,Ramon2,Bennett 2.
Looks like that's all their leading scorers from the previous games.
Maybe Estill is for real.
Who was missing?
I guess they just got it handed to them then..looks like they were all there..great win Estill!
14 charges called in this game against Cordia....never seen anything like it....congratulations to Estill on there 5th place finish in this tournament!
Strikeout King Wrote:Final from Berea. Estill plays Model tonight at 8 in the 3rd place game. Cordia will play Jackson City.

5th?
Who finished 1-4?
Somerset Champs
Berea 2nd place
Estill 3rd
Model 4th
Cordia 5th

Unless im missing something.
Strikeout King Wrote:Somerset Champs
Berea 2nd place
Estill 3rd
Model 4th
Cordia 5th

Unless im missing something.
There was a Sayre /Wellspring Guardian game. What place was this game for?
There was not 14 charges in this game . Maybe 4 all together. Estill just beat a very good team really bad.
COMPETE EVERY PLAY Wrote:There was a Sayre /Wellspring Guardian game. What place was this game for?

Thats the game I was missing.
Cordia 14 fouls total for the game
Estill 11 fouls for the game.
skydiver1 Wrote:Cordia 14 fouls total for the game
Estill 11 fouls for the game.

They play excellent defense then without fouling since all their 14 fouls were offensive...
[Image: https://media0.giphy.com/media/3oAt1OR2Q.../giphy.gif] Bolz Esty is the bomb diggity! Bentley straight up wore the tunnelers out engineery style bruthas! Triple Wowza! More mash taters please!!!
Surprised by this margin of victory for Estill, but not surprised at all that they won the game. Estill will continue to improve this year and is a contender in the 14th
eky.sports.fan Wrote:Surprised by this margin of victory for Estill, but not surprised at all that they won the game. Estill will continue to improve this year and is a contender in the 14th
#Clear The Tracks