Owsley over Leslie
Letcher over Jackson City
Hazard over Estill
Wolves fan Wrote:Wolfe over Knott
Owsley over Leslie
Letcher over Jackson City
Hazard over Estill

Same here ^^
I think the reason Wolfe and Owsley gets little recognition on here is most have not seen them play at their best I’ve seen all the teams in the 14th play haven’t seen Letcher play as of late but from my take Wolfe and Owsley are playing better than anyone in the 14th doesn’t mean they can’t loose just my opinion most everyone will pick their home team to win but I think one of these two will take home the trophy and I give Wolfe the upper hand because they have beaten Owsley twice
LCC did not have either on schedule.
Yea I think every team in region should have to play one game with each other
And especially if they are hosting the Region
Girls and boys top bracket will be some great basketball in first and second round any of them will have 3 tough games to win it all makes it all the more interesting
Come on Fatpat what’s your predictions
Wolfe beats Knott by 8 points on their way to being champions.
Wolfeman Wrote:Wolfe beats Knott by 8 points on their way to being champions.

Won’t happen, not beating Owsley 3 times this year and they’re a much improved team right now. Look at Wolfe’s schedule, they haven’t played anyone since January. I honestly think Knott is a bad matchup for Wolfe.
Boogie Wrote:Won’t happen, not beating Owsley 3 times this year and they’re a much improved team right now. Look at Wolfe’s schedule, they haven’t played anyone since January. I honestly think Knott is a bad matchup for Wolfe.

What is your deal with Wolfe County?
I’ve saw your team a lot and am always complementary towards them.
And any chance you can you take a shot at them. Both times we beat them last year.
Then in the preseason when you said that it was a new team and new year and Wolfe would not be as good as last season.
Then we beat them both times this season and it’s always something.
You even liked a comment about Wolfe’s coach not deserving the coach of the year award. Get over it. You guys have played Wolfe 4 times the last 2 Seasons and somehow they have got lucky and won all 4 games. Have no idea how, because clearly you guys have the better team and the better coach.
No matter what you say or think. I will be rooting for Owsley tomorrow. And if Wolfe loses I will be rooting for Owsley on Friday.

Won’t find me on here taking any shots at Owsley. They have a very good team and a good coach.
14th region fanman Wrote:What is your deal with Wolfe County?
I’ve saw your team a lot and am always complementary towards them.
And any chance you can you take a shot at them. Both times we beat them last year.
Then in the preseason when you said that it was a new team and new year and Wolfe would not be as good as last season.
Then we beat them both times this season and it’s always something.
You even liked a comment about Wolfe’s coach not deserving the coach of the year award. Get over it. You guys have played Wolfe 4 times the last 2 Seasons and somehow they have got lucky and won all 4 games. Have no idea how, because clearly you guys have the better team and the better coach.
No matter what you say or think. I will be rooting for Owsley tomorrow. And if Wolfe loses I will be rooting for Owsley on Friday.

Won’t find me on here taking any shots at Owsley. They have a very good team and a good coach.

The comment was made they were going to essentially win the whole thing, that means another possible win over Owsley on the way. I simply said I didn’t think that was going to happen. I didn’t bash anyone, just stating my opinion based on another persons opinion. Isn’t that what this is, a discussion board??
[Image:

]

Bolz, we are ignited like the Marlboro man. Patriot Nation will be coming in fat and furious tonight. Woofy, it's never too late to jump on the bandwagon. I'll save you a seat.

#concessionswillberockin More mash taters please!!!
Sorry Fatpat think it will be another game like your last one but you can come watch the wolves play Friday and join our band wagon now this is just my opinion don’t want anyone getting mad on here
Wolves fan Wrote:Sorry Fatpat think it will be another game like your last one but you can come watch the wolves play Friday and join our band wagon now this is just my opinion don’t want anyone getting mad on here

[Image:

]

woofy, ole fatpat has all love here brutha especially when we rockin to the semis.

#woofytriesreallyhard More mash taters please!!!
Boogie Wolfe has improved also think it will be a good game and if we have to play Owsley again it will be a good game but don’t say can’t beat them 3 times we beat breathitt 3 last year may have lost the 4th one to them Owsley is a good team but you better worry about Leslie first just like we are focusing on Knott and then worry about the 2nd round
Of coarse you know I’m for Wolfe but want to wish all the girls a safe and good game good calls no injuries and be proud of your accomplishments this year remember only 1 can win it all might not be the best team but if they out score the other they win all the teams deserve a chance for the big game
Fat pat I’ll save you a seat in the Wolfe County section Friday night
Wolves fan Wrote:Fat pat I’ll save you a seat in the Wolfe County section Friday night

[Image:

]

#nothingsmallaboutpatriotnation More mash taters please!!!
I’ll save you two seats
Knott county by 12.
Wolfe by 8
This should be a fun tournament. Here's my take on each first round game.

Wolfe/Knott - Knott has to contain Smith. Wolfe goes as she does. If Knott provides good help defense, then half of their battle is over. They failed to do this with Letcher. Also, Knott has to have ball movement. Their players would catch it and the ball would die. Knott has the talent to make another run in this tournament. Knott by 4.

Owsley/Leslie - Leslie is similar to Wolfe. They go as far as Meyers will take them. However, it can't be all about Meyers. If it is, then they are one and done. If Meyers, finds open teammates and they knock down some shots, then Leslie could pull this off. Owsley has a solid team and can hurt you in many ways. Lynch is very solid and difficult to guard because she is left handed and strong. Owsley by 6.

Letcher/Jackson City - I personally think this is a lopsided game. Jackson City just doesn't have the horses in the stall to play with Letcher. Letcher by 15.

Hazard/Estill - Hazard is not a deep team, but they are very talented. Their guard tandem is very good and Sturgill is ready to shoot when she steps off the bus. This game is similar to the Letcher/Jackson City game. Hazard by 12.
Knott played horribly
wannacat Wrote:Knott county by 12.

You know your basketball!!!
I tried to tell them. That weak schedule. All one player is good for is win you coach of the year.
wannacat Wrote:I tried to tell them. That weak schedule. All one player is good for is win you coach of the year.

Try to tell us again how bad Wolfe was.
Region is All about the draw.
If Wolfe had got Leslie or Estill they would have been playing tonight.
If knott had shot their ft or 3’s on Monday like they did tonight. Wolfe would have won.
If they make some of their open 3’s or don’t miss 10 free throws tonight. They beat Owsley by 20 or more.

So tell us again how weak Wolfe was. Ask Honeycutt which game was tougher for him this week. First round or semi final.
Or better yet, tell us how good the rest of the teams are.
Hazard beat Estill 6. Lol that’s strong
Pretty sure weak Wolfe beat Estill 23 2 weeks ago.
Hazard and Letcher is 15-15 at halftime. Tell us how good they are.

Since you know so much about basketball tell us how bad Knott County really is.The 3 time defending regional champion. 😂
14th region fanman Wrote:Try to tell us again how bad Wolfe was.
Region is All about the draw.
If Wolfe had got Leslie or Estill they would have been playing tonight.
If knott had shot their ft or 3’s on Monday like they did tonight. Wolfe would have won.
If they make some of their open 3’s or don’t miss 10 free throws tonight. They beat Owsley by 20 or more.

So tell us again how weak Wolfe was. Ask Honeycutt which game was tougher for him this week. First round or semi final.
Or better yet, tell us how good the rest of the teams are.
Hazard beat Estill 6. Lol that’s strong
Pretty sure weak Wolfe beat Estill 23 2 weeks ago.
Hazard and Letcher is 15-15 at halftime. Tell us how good they are.

Since you know so much about basketball tell us how bad Knott County really is.The 3 time defending regional champion. 😂

You are seriously delusional, Owsley beat Estill 30 last week so I guess that means Owsley would beat Wolfe 7? I mean if we’re going with your logic this is correct right? One could also say that if Owsley is better offensively and not ice cold all night they would have won. Each game is different and each team is different. You sir need to just except that your wolves took the lose. We could talk hypothetical all night if we wanted to but It’s always the same with you, it’s either the refs took it or some team shot over their head. Excuses are like a**holes, everybody has one
I never said the refs took any game.
Not one time have I ever said the refs took a game from our boys or our girls.
Wolfe did lose, knott was the better team.
Wasn’t the refs fault at all.
And not given one excuse. I have thought all season that Knott County was the best team in the region. Just don’t like how some try and sell Wolfe County’s season short because they lost to Knott in the first round. I feel like if they had gotten a different draw then it could have been different. Knott is very good. Owsley is very good. I feel like if Wolfe or Owsley could have stayed away from Knott that either team could have played in the finals.
I have not one time all season tried to sell Owsley County short. Even when Wolfe County beat them some tried to act like it wasn’t a good win. And both wins were very good for our team. Owsley has been very good all season. And will be even better next season.
In my opinion the odds on favorite to win both the all a and the real region.
Boogie Wrote:You are seriously delusional, Owsley beat Estill 30 last week so I guess that means Owsley would beat Wolfe 7? I mean if we’re going with your logic this is correct right? One could also say that if Owsley is better offensively and not ice cold all night they would have won. Each game is different and each team is different. You sir need to just except that your wolves took the lose. We could talk hypothetical all night if we wanted to but It’s always the same with you, it’s either the refs took it or some team shot over their head. Excuses are like a**holes, everybody has one

And nothing about the Estill game was directed towards you or your team.
My point is that if Wolfe beats Estill 23 or Owsley beats them 30. Nobody will say either of us played good. It will be that Estill is bad and can’t play. When the truth is that Estill can be a good team at times. But when Hazard only beats them 6 then nothing is ever said.
I really don’t feel like all Season that Wolfe or Owsley has gotten the due they deserve.
We both are small All A schools and don’t have many seasons like we have had this season or last. And when we do have them everybody wants to tear you down or act like you have achieved nothing.
We did lose in the first round to a very good team. Doesn’t mean we didn’t have a good season.
The 4 teams that played in the semifinals of the region this year. We were 3-2 against on the season.
Just saying that both of our teams had really good teams this season. And not many aside from our fans give us much credit for that.