Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beechwood 52 Breathitt Co. 7 (2A Quarterfinal)
Final
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
No surprise here.
(12-05-2020, 01:45 AM)WestCarterComet Wrote: No surprise here.
Agree
Beechwood QB Cameron Hergott was 6-6 for 120 YDs and 3 TDs and 10 carries for 240 YDs and 3 TDs in the first half!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes KentuckyHillBilly5321's post:
  • Poseidon
(12-05-2020, 04:10 AM)KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote: Beechwood QB Cameron Hergott was 6-6 for 120 YDs and 3 TDs and 10 carries for 240 YDs and 3 TDs in the first half!!
Wow.
I predicted 52-6. Almost hit it exactly.
(12-05-2020, 04:10 AM)KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote: Beechwood QB Cameron Hergott was 6-6 for 120 YDs and 3 TDs and 10 carries for 240 YDs and 3 TDs in the first half!!

I mean gee oh. That’s a career game
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
If there were any doubts before last night, they’re likely gone now. Hergott is the Class AA POY and likely the front runner for Mr. Football if the Beechies can win out.

Congrats, Tigers!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gitback Coach's post:
  • WestCarterComet
(12-05-2020, 01:03 PM)Gitback Coach Wrote: If there were any doubts before last night, they’re likely gone now. Hergott is the Class AA POY and likely the front runner for Mr. Football if the Beechies can win out.

Congrats, Tigers!

Is he committed to anyone yet?
#BBFL
(12-05-2020, 01:04 PM)Spud6 Wrote:
(12-05-2020, 01:03 PM)Gitback Coach Wrote: If there were any doubts before last night, they’re likely gone now. Hergott is the Class AA POY and likely the front runner for Mr. Football if the Beechies can win out.

Congrats, Tigers!

Is he committed to anyone yet?

I don't think he has committed. I believe Centre and Dayton have offered. I also believe EKU ,Fordham, and Middle Tenn. have showed interest. He has visited EKU, UK , UC , Miami-Ohio, and Toledo.   Seem to remember that he has brothers that played at UC and Central Michigan.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Spud6

Congrats, Tigers!
Regardless if they win out, he should be Mr. Football IMO. He's had an amazing career and has put on a show every single night in his senior campaign.
Hergott obviously has a good head on his shoulders as well( as evidenced by Centre's offer). High GPA guy. I have enjoyed watching him play against the Hounds the last few years.