Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle 54 Logan 16
Final.
Congratulations Boyle County!!!
Congrats Rebels! Boyle Co is going to be hard to beat no matter who they end up playing in Lexington.
[-] The following 1 user Likes #55PirateFan's post:
  • Granny Bear
Congrats Boyle great game!!!
Want to give Logan County a big shout out. It was biggest visitor side attendance at a Boyle home game this year. Pep bus, pep band, big student section for a long away trip and was still cheering on their team with every first down long after the game was out of reach. That is how a program continues to build. Great season and hope everyone makes the long trip home safely.
Congrats Boyle!!
Congratulations Rebels!
Boyle is a machine.
Wow. 54-16 in a state semifinal game is nuts. Congrats to Logan on a great season.
Congratulations to Boyle County! Had a wonderful time there. Exciting to see Haddix in action and what a good team. The intensity was unreal and everyone was having fun. Big thanks to BEChargers, Rebel55, Fosho for making us feel at home! Great talking football with some diehards!
[-] The following 4 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • BEChargers, Bossdaddy 4115, Jack Lambert, Rebel55
Congratulations to Boyle
Congratulations Boyle Co. Thanks for the awesome hospitality from all the Boyle faithful, it was truly a joy. Maybe someone can help me? I am on amazon trying to find a Mannequin hand, something tells me Haddix will need one for all the rings he is going to win in his career. I don’t think he has enough fingers.

(11-27-2021, 12:42 AM)jamesclay Wrote: Wow. 54-16 in a state semifinal game is nuts. Congrats to Logan on a great season.

Logan wasn’t a bad team, they looked very fundamental. They just got drilled from every angle, aspect, and the score was out of hand before they knew what hit them.
[-] The following 4 users Like Bossdaddy 4115's post:
  • BEChargers, campbellfield, Jack Lambert, Rebel55
Congratulations Boyle County!!!
Congratulations to the Boyle County Rebels and to Coach Haddix on an awesome Win last night. After watching this game live in attendance it’s easy to see why Justin Haddix is the BEST playcaller in 4A football. Johnson Central is a great Football team and very well coached that is playing lights and with a purpose. Coach Matney would definitely be proud of his team. In my opinion Boyle County wins against Johnson Central in title game by three TD’s. Good luck to both teams as the two top 4A teams from the start will meet in the end..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Playcaller66's post:
  • Jack Lambert