Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deboard transfers to Ashland
(05-31-2022, 11:25 AM)Fanman Wrote: [quote pid="2356366" dateline="1653966161"]
[quote pid="2356365" dateline="1653963126"]
 Let’s say he stayed at Boyd. Do you think they beat Ashland next year?  I think the last 3 years across the board Boyd had  more talent, but didn’t either know how to use it or Coach JMays was just that good. Boyd isn’t winning with or without Deboard. My guess is he wants to be coached because IMO none of them have. 

[/quote]

You saying Boyd isnt going to win either way, because of Coach Mays?

im saying that the talent level at Boyd and Ashland without Deboard are close to the same.  Coach A don’t work as hard as Coach JMays and therefore JMays will win every time. Ashlands teams with JMays are better equipped and stick to the game plan. They know Boyd’s ever move just ask them. 
[/quote]
(05-31-2022, 08:43 PM)Ky1976 Wrote:
 Let’s say he stayed at Boyd. Do you think they beat Ashland next year?  I think the last 3 years across the board Boyd had  more talent, but didn’t either know how to use it or Coach JMays was just that good. Boyd isn’t winning with or without Deboard. My guess is he wants to be coached because IMO none of them have. 

im saying that the talent level at Boyd and Ashland without Deboard are close to the same.  Coach A don’t work as hard as Coach JMays and therefore JMays will win every time. Ashlands teams with JMays are better equipped and stick to the game plan. They know Boyd’s ever move just ask them. 
[/quote]

[/quote]

You're not wrong that Coach Mays does a better job of coaching, but he also does a better job at something else, which is landing him in hot water VERY soon...
(05-31-2022, 10:02 PM)Fanman Wrote:

[/quote]

You're not wrong that Coach Mays does a better job of coaching, but he also does a better job at something else, which is landing him in hot water VERY soon...

I bet the ?player you might be referring to,  his?‍?also contacted another team the same day (10th region) so whom is trying to do what?  Either way if you build it they will come. 
[/quote]
(05-31-2022, 11:35 PM)Ky1976 Wrote:
(05-31-2022, 10:02 PM)Fanman Wrote:

I bet the ?player you might be referring to,  his?‍?also contacted another team the same day (10th region) so whom is trying to do what?  Either way if you build it they will come. 
[/quote]

[/quote]

You can "build" things different ways. And if you build it, and get in trouble, will they still come? Guess we'll see.
Please explain how he is getting into trouble. By taking a phone call from someone and that same someone turn’s around and calls another team.
(06-01-2022, 01:20 PM)Ky1976 Wrote: Please explain how he is getting into trouble.  By taking a phone call from someone and that same someone turn’s around and calls another team.

Well, your post is pretty vague and doesn't give details to determine if he blatantly broke khsaa rules.  What was the actual conversation?
(06-01-2022, 07:49 PM)SocratesKy Wrote:
(06-01-2022, 01:20 PM)Ky1976 Wrote: Please explain how he is getting into trouble.  By taking a phone call from someone and that same someone turn’s around and calls another team.

Well, your post is pretty vague and doesn't give details to determine if he blatantly broke khsaa rules.  What was the actual conversation?

I'm not going to share details, because it possibly may become a legal battle. But if what I heard was true, it was pretty blatant.
Its something how people come on here and make vague accusations and say they heard things but often times they never come out and actually give any details. What's the point in posting anything at all if you aren't going to back up what you say?
(06-01-2022, 10:05 PM)clipperw Wrote: Its something how people come on here and make vague accusations and say they heard things but often times they never come out and actually give any details. What's the point in posting anything at all if you aren't going to back up what you say?

I'm just waiting on it to come out more. If it doesn't, it still happened, then I will gladly DM you the details  Smile
(06-01-2022, 09:30 PM)Fanman Wrote:
(06-01-2022, 07:49 PM)SocratesKy Wrote:

I'm not going to share details, because it possibly may become a legal battle. But if what I heard was true, it was pretty blatant.
The old saying is. Believe 1/2 of what you see and nothing what you hear

(05-30-2022, 09:16 PM)Ky1976 Wrote:
(05-29-2022, 11:16 AM)jamesclay Wrote: Hopefully mommy and daddy can be happy now.
Really you think mommy and daddy’s are at fault for wanting what they as adults think is best for this kid. I would hope all parents would do what’s best for each child.  Ashland has a track record for winning and it breeds success.  “If you build it they will come.”  And that’s exactly what’s happening here.

Or maybe I know all about this situation and you don't.

(05-31-2022, 12:02 AM)Ky1976 Wrote:
(05-30-2022, 11:12 PM)Fanman Wrote:
(05-29-2022, 11:16 AM)jamesclay Wrote: Hopefully mommy and daddy can be happy now.
Really you think mommy and daddy’s are at fault for wanting what they as adults think is best for this kid. I would hope
all parents would do what’s best for each child.  Ashland has a track record for winning and it breeds success.  “If you build it they will come.”  And that’s exactly what’s happening here. 

If it were only about winning next year, he'd stay where he is at. From what I hear, they are mad. Thats why he left. Not sure why.

You think Boyd had more talent than Ashland the last 3 years? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
(06-02-2022, 01:38 AM)jamesclay Wrote:
Really you think mommy and daddy’s are at fault for wanting what they as adults think is best for this kid. I would hope all parents would do what’s best for each child.  Ashland has a track record for winning and it breeds success.  “If you build it they will come.”  And that’s exactly what’s happening here.

Really you think mommy and daddy’s are at fault for wanting what they as adults think is best for this kid. I would hope
all parents would do what’s best for each child.  Ashland has a track record for winning and it breeds success.  “If you build it they will come.”  And that’s exactly what’s happening here. 

If it were only about winning next year, he'd stay where he is at. From what I hear, they are mad. Thats why he left. Not sure why.

You think Boyd had more talent than Ashland the last 3 years? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Other than the top 3 for Ashland yes I do.  Boyd was deeper but politics played a role on who plays.  I would call it daddy ball.  Coach A was just trying to get though but from what I’m told the dads still at Boyd will be the death of him.  And one whom we are talking about is the dad that has brought all of this on.  By calling coaches throughout the state.
(06-02-2022, 08:07 AM)Ky1976 Wrote:
(06-02-2022, 01:38 AM)jamesclay Wrote:

(05-30-2022, 09:16 PM)Ky1976 Wrote: Really you think mommy and daddy’s are at fault for wanting what they as adults think is best for this kid. I would hope

Other than the top 3 for Ashland yes I do.  Boyd was deeper but politics played a role on who plays.  I would call it daddy ball.  Coach A was just trying to get though but from what I’m told the dads still at Boyd will be the death of him.  And one whom we are talking about is the dad that has brought all of this on.  By calling coaches throughout the state.
Just because a coach put more kids in the games definitely doesn’t make them deeper.  Their athlete left.  A few shooters and a big will be returning next year.  Sounds like they are having a lot of internal problems at BC.  Turning on a coach that is coming back next year and a parent shopping a player around the state is a recipe for disaster.  Will be interesting to see what happens.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Appalachian Cat's post:
  • Ky1976
So I just heard the parent that has been shopping the kid around will be staying because ex will not allow it. Man I would hate to be that kid. From what I’m hearing dad is a definite problem for any school system and that’s what’s wrong with our young people today. “Let coaches coach and teacher teach”
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ky1976's post:
  • Appalachian Cat
    Whoops.
Hahahahaha