Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Laurel 56 Breathitt County 45
(02-04-2023, 11:10 PM)spectator 101 Wrote: Breathitt has a lot of talent and it shows but they have absolutely NO coaching at all on that bench. They had a great coach in John a the parents ran him off because of kids playing time. Why in the world would 
Stop blaming the parents for John Noble leaving, he left on his own. If the parents had their way Kyle Moore wouldn’t be coach. Blame the school administration for the mess that this good group of kids are in. They could have hired a real basketball coach but showed absolutely no interest in the kids or a coach. By the way there was coaches interested in coaching Breathitt.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr.Wilson's post:
  • Turnover
Funny that when Breathitt wins they just get a few comments but when they lose its 2 to 3 pages long on here.

I agree Mr Wilson, John left on his own and the administration butchered the hire back in the summer and they been compounding their mistakes ever since. Breathitt could have possibly hired Jason Mays but that would have made too much sense.
[-] The following 2 users Like Night Train's post:
  • Mountain Monster, wannacat
(02-05-2023, 04:24 PM)spectator 101 Wrote:
(02-05-2023, 02:10 PM)HCS Wrote: I'm surprised anyone is criticizing Moore. I thought they looked quite a bit better when I saw them a week or so ago compared to December. Plus, it's not like it's easy to find a coach at midseason. South is always very good. Breathitt still has a shot in the 14th.
NoNo don’t criticize Moore someone that’s in completely over his head and has NO business coaching the basketball team what so ever. BUT let’s criticize John Noble one of the best basketball minds in the state to the point where you bunch of hypocrites ran him off. This makes you all a bunch of genius.

Good luck on finding a post where I ever criticized coach Noble. They fell a little short of what I expected last year, but it was still a good season overall.
Moore seemed to have them well prepared in the game I saw and they played much harder than in December. They took a good HC team into overtime at HC after being demolished by them earlier even with their top player out.
(02-05-2023, 11:47 PM)Night Train Wrote: Funny that when Breathitt wins they just get a few comments but when they lose its 2 to 3 pages long on here.

I agree Mr Wilson, John left on his own and the administration butchered the hire back in the summer and they been compounding their mistakes ever since. Breathitt could have possibly hired Jason Mays but that would have made too much sense.
don’t worry night train after the first or second round of the region tournament it will be all over for the cats probably. You won’t have to read any more bad press
Oh we know you’re on pins and needles hoping the Bobcats don’t win. Thanks for the entertainment. Again I apologize that you or your kid wasn’t good enough to win the region. Go paint a picture or do something productive besides living on rivals bashing 18yr old kids
18 year old kid. Say that again!!! Unless you live in Alabama, Mississippi, or Nebraska. 18 is considered an adult.