Poll: UK goes bowling where ???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Peach Bowl
30.77%
Music City Bowl
50.00%
Independence Bowl
3.85%
Liberty Bowl
15.38%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Bowl do you think UK will get?
Beef Wrote:Great Rolleyes Memphis!?!?! What is there to do there??

It's kind of like Nashville with blues music instead of country.

But, I'm hoping by some miracle UK gets back to the Music City Bowl. Then I'd have an excuse to go down there and watch another hockey game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Get WILD :beer:
This is from ESPN
Chick-fil-A
(ACC No. 2 vs. SEC No. 5) Clemson vs. Kentucky or
Boston College vs. Kentucky
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cards09 Wrote:This is from ESPN
Chick-fil-A

Where is the Chick-fil-A bowl?
Redneck Wrote:Where is the Chick-fil-A bowl?

Atlanta
I would love for us to get a shot at BC, Wake Forest, or Clemson again!
Redneck Wrote:Where is the Chick-fil-A bowl?
Catlanta BABY!!! :letsparty:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Chick-fil-A
Yeah, these are from last week though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Beale Street!!Cool
DevilsWin Wrote:Beale Street!!Cool
I guess you are right. There are bars there just like every other city that hosts a bowl game. That's all I need to enjoy 2 nights with my fellow Big Blue Faithful!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Beef Wrote:I guess you are right. There are bars there just like every other city that hosts a bowl game. That's all I need to enjoy 2 nights with my fellow Big Blue Faithful!!

We'll see ya there Beef :rockon:
DevilsWin Wrote:I don't care which Bowl they get as long as it's not at 12:30 on a freakn' weekday.
i agree 100%
I would like to see them play someone other than Clemson. Find us somebody new to beat.
Redneck Wrote:Get WILD :beer:

Amen to that lol..Smile
Chick-fil-A

I would love to see us play Boston College
I think they are set for Nashville. Close by and they know they will sell-out to UK fans! Will be another great Christmas present as was last years tickets!
NYY10 Wrote:I would love to see us play Boston College

That was an old projection and has 0% of happening.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
launchpad4 Wrote:They can't. There is no peach bowl. Plus they can't because it goes to SEC #5 which is Florida I think. It will be the Independence or no bowl because of their ranking at the bottom of the SEC. And the Peach Bowl is the Chic-fil-a bowl.

What in the world are you talking about? UK is not ranked "at the bottom of the SEC" by any stretch of the imagination. They are tied for fourth in the SEC East with South Carolina, and have a better league record than Vanderbilt or Ole Miss.

And there is no way that UK could go to "no bowl", since they have 7 wins and are thus guaranteed a spot with one of the SEC's bowl partners. Almost assuredly it will be the Music City or Liberty, although there is a chance they fall to the Independence if one of the two aforementioned bowls selects a 6-6 Alabama or South Carolina ahead of a 7-5 Kentucky.

Also, Florida will not be in the Peach/Chick-Fil-A Bowl. If they don't make the Capital One, as I expect, no way they fall past the Outback.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Music city bound now
Would UK get the Chic-Fil-A now that LSU won thats what I was told yesterday?
the way its goin right now, I wouldnt count them out of the national championship game just yet, lol..
MVP2 Wrote:Would UK get the Chic-Fil-A now that LSU won thats what I was told yesterday?

The announcers said durin the SEC Championship that if UT lost UK would get the Music City Bowl.
The word on CatsPause.com is that UK would announce tomorrow that they will be going to the Music City Bowl to take on the Florida State Seminoles.

Now we get the chance to beat both of the Bowden's.
AWESOME!!! And I love that we will be playing FSU! Can't wait and hope this years party is as good as last years! And Cat fans, we better make this one a good one becuase it may be a couple of years before we get back in all reality@! GO CATS AND MUSIC CITY HERE I COME......AGAIN!
I would think it will be Nashville again. Thats fine with me. Downtown is a fun place with lots to do. I expect another big blue party in Music City.
Liberty Bowl website has been updated and it looks like they have Miss. State playing UCF.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]