Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Brady Roast
Did anyone get to watch it? It's on Netflix. 
I didn't get to watch the entire show, but seen just about every clip or highlight. For those who didn't shew they didn't leave ANY stones unturned. 

All in all, from what I seen it was a hilarious roast, none of it bothered me bc I'm not easily offended by much of anything. What did everyone who watched it think?
Didn't watch it but saw about every jokes from clips on the internet but I found it odd when they made the joke about Kraft and Tom Brady told the comedian to not make jokes like that again.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(05-14-2024, 03:22 PM)Spud6 Wrote: Didn't watch it but saw about every jokes from clips on the internet but I found it odd when they made the joke about Kraft and Tom Brady told the comedian to not make jokes like that again.

Yeah I was wondering why that one struck a chord w/ Tom. There were several jokes that he could've put a halt to, mainly those about his ex wife(s) etc.  
But overall it was a good roast. 

Seen something on Facebook(so it has to be true) that Netflix wants to continue these roasts based around athletes, and that the next one would be Tiger Woods. If that is true, you talk about an all timer of a roast!
(05-14-2024, 04:44 PM)-STAT- Wrote:
(05-14-2024, 03:22 PM)Spud6 Wrote: Didn't watch it but saw about every jokes from clips on the internet but I found it odd when they made the joke about Kraft and Tom Brady told the comedian to not make jokes like that again.

Yeah I was wondering why that one struck a chord w/ Tom. There were several jokes that he could've put a halt to, mainly those about his ex wife(s) etc.  

Seen something on Facebook(so it has to be true) that Netflix wants to continue these roasts based around athletes, and that the next one would be Tiger Woods. If that is true, you talk about an all timer of a roast!

I just don't understand why an athlete would want to put themselves through that. Because it's one thing for them to roast you, but normally it turns into them roasting everyone that is associated with you and they definitely didn't sign up for that.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(05-14-2024, 04:44 PM)-STAT- Wrote:

I just don't understand why an athlete would want to put themselves through that. Because it's one thing for them to roast you, but normally it turns into them roasting everyone that is associated with you and they definitely didn't sign up for that.
#BBFL
I am in the minority. I thought the roast was horrible. I'm not normally offended by language used in comic's sets, like Kevin Hart. But this roast was just a constant barrage of horrible language and mindless remarks. I was disappointed in Tom Brady AND Peyton Manning.

JMO
A good roast died with Dean Martin.
[-] The following 1 user Likes P. Fanning's post:
  • -STAT-
(05-14-2024, 11:31 PM)P. Fanning Wrote: A good roast died with Dean Martin.

I will definitely agree w/ that. Was watching old Foster Brooks videos on TikTok the other night, portrayed a drunk to perfection but never drank a drop! Some hilarious stuff.
Foster Brooks was hysterical!!!