Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
USC
93.33%
Illinois
6.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USC vs. Illinois -- Rose Bowl
Who does eveyone think will win this one?

This game will be played January 1, 2008.
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
USC by a couple of touchdowns. Amazing that Zook has built this team up so fast though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'll take Illinois in somewhat of an upset.
I'm going with USC in this one.
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[INDENT]
alfus21 Wrote:USC by a couple of touchdowns. Amazing that Zook has built this team up so fast though.
Yea i agree Ron Zook has done an excellent job at illinois....but i think USC is too good right now...them and georgia are the hottest teams in america right now...i would be surpised if USC were to lose this one....USC 34 Illinois 20
[/INDENT]
Yeah Zook has done a lot changing with the Illinois program for the good. But USC will be just too much for the Illini.

USC- 41
Illinois- 24
When Zook was at Florida, 9-3 was never enough, and he was the most underappreciated coach in America. He recruited Urban Meyer's championship team, was then was fired and went on to coach a hapless Illinois team. In three years they go from the bottom of the Lil 10 to the Rose Bowl. Zook is a very good coach, a great recruiter, and in a place that will appreciate him. Illinois will be good for a long time....however, with all that said, Im still taking USC 38-35...Pete Carroll in January is a very dangerous man, lol..but congrats to the Illini..
I think the Illini will give them a run for there money but the Trojans will be too much in the 4th.

USC- 38
Illinois- 24
USC by 16
USC seems to always show up in the rose bowl USC 27-10
USC is on Fire so....Trojans by 3 TDS +.
I would really like to see Illinois win this game, I love Ron Zook as a head coach, hes one of my fav but I dont think he can pull this one off. USC is hot right now I dont think they'll be stoped.

USC-38
Illinois-24
USC will win this one by 2 TDS. USC is just to good right now.
USC-49
Illinois-14
illionois by 3 pts
Usc
USC-24
Illinois-7
I dont even think Illinois should have even been in the Rose Bowl to begin with. The people on the Rose Bowl Commitee Shouldnt have been so biased on there Pac 10/Big 10 Game. Everyone on here should know that Mizzou Should have been in that spot instead of Illinois. In my opinion the Rose Bowl screwed up the BCS this year, But that still should be a good game.
usc by 4 tds.
Remember guys this is the Rose Bowl. USC just dont loose that bowl. I will take Pete Carol's team by 17.
USC by 21
I'm predicting USC to win but I hope Illinois wins...I hate USC.
The USC campus is crazy...from the people I have talked to the rose bowl is going to be full of USC fans...it's practically a home game for USC so I think it's going to be a major major beat down..
Love to think that Illinois will pull out with a W but I can't see it happening with USC playing some of the best football in america right now...