Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge names coach
A familiar face comes back to Lady Warriors basketball by the name of Denise Campbell.
Congrats Denise and Good Luck.
Good luck, Coach!
I think this is a great choice, she is a great coach who loves the games.

Good luck Coach
Good coach! Congrats... ER looses girls everytime they don't hire someone the parents want. I am curious to see how this plays out.
Congrats to Campbell & good luck.
hootie Wrote:Good coach! Congrats... ER looses girls everytime they don't hire someone the parents want. I am curious to see how this plays out.

You should probably get some nice players out of it.
4uknuts Wrote:You should probably get some nice players out of it.

Yes, the unhappy ones will end up at Shelby Valley w/Hootie................
Good Luck Denise Campbell.
Congrats Denise!
I'm so happy you get to coach for a great school like ER.
I wish you the best of luck!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Good luck to Coach Campbell
Hopefully all of the girls stay right where they are at and realize that whining parents are always the problem. They can't be hypocritical and wisk their daughters away to other schools after being so upset at parents who did that before them. East Ridge did not lose a single player to graduation and Campbell is a heck of a coach. That group has so much potential and I would hate to see anyone go anywhere else. Good luck coach, and girls, go out and play for someone who will whip you into shape and have you winning some games.
thetribe Wrote:Hopefully all of the girls stay right where they are at and realize that whining parents are always the problem. They can't be hypocritical and wisk their daughters away to other schools after being so upset at parents who did that before them. East Ridge did not lose a single player to graduation and Campbell is a heck of a coach. That group has so much potential and I would hate to see anyone go anywhere else. Good luck coach, and girls, go out and play for someone who will whip you into shape and have you winning some games.

Whining parents or not, they will leave the decision up to the girls. If the girls don't want to play basketball next year then they won't, if they want to play then they will and if they want to go to a different school then let them go. All they wanted was for a coach to be left in place for more than 2 years but thats about all East Ridge will keep one. But everytime they are promised that and it don't happen. I think they are all just fed up with the prinicpal and board for not letting this happen. So who can blame the girls for not wanting to play or to go somewhere else?