Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 50 - Lawrence County 47(Overtime)
Final. This was a very competitive game. Both teams played til the final buzzer. But, Belfry pulled it off.

Congrats Lady Pirates!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Congrats to the Pirates and coach Mounts on a very Successful season. Guess the question about Coach Mounts being able to coac basketball has been answered!!!:Thumbs:
LC had way to many TO's and missed way to many wide open lay-ups that would have won the game if they just made lay-ups. Congrats Pirates.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Who even questioned if Rick could coach? He is a dandy coach, he has forgotten more basketball than the Stiltner girl knew on her best day. Awesome job Rick, when I heard that you got the job at Belfry I knew the program was in good hands. So whoever questoned if Rick could coach, I agree with the WORM I pretty sure u got your answer.
Batpuff Wrote:LC had way to many TO's and missed way to many wide open lay-ups that would have won the game if they just made lay-ups. Congrats Pirates.

I think this goes both ways. Belfry 9-23 from the free throw line, one key player not playing, and also missing wide open shots. Congrats Pirates! Good season Lady Dogs!

What was the official word on why Woolum didn't play?
3/5/2010
Belfry 50
Lawrence Co. 47 (OT)
Lawrence Co. 9 15 6 12 5 47
Belfry 10 12 12 8 8 50
15th Region semifinals at East Ky. Expo Center, PikevilleLawrence Co. (15-10) -- Horn 11, Cox 11, Hay 3, Hackney 4, Ison 8, Senters 7, Porter 3.
Belfry (22-7) -- Bevins 26, Howard 6, McCoy 4, Staten 12, Napier 2.

http://www.kentucky.com/2009/12/02/10403...tball.html
Congrats to Belfry on the victory. Super proud of our Lady Dawgs and a fine season!
Congrats to both teams on a great game.
This was a good game by both teams with Belfry being the better team on the night. I thought LC would get them in OT because Belfry only Sub like one player were LC used a lot of there bench Belfry started looking tired late in the game their shots was coming up short but give them credit they played with heart and got the win. And I all so think that the Ref's did a very good job in this one maybe the best called game I have seen in a while. Sure they was some missed call's but they went both ways. No bias in this game just my opinion. Good Luck Today Lady Pirates.
In the end, there was too much Bevin for Lawrence County!
congrats to the lady Pirates...keep it going
Good job Pirates.

Way to make it an all Pike Co. final.
congrats to the lady pirates even though its late
Good Job Lady Pirates. We are so proud of you TongueirateSho