Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunting or Fishing?
I love to do both but I would rather go hunting. To me, it's a time of relaxation, getting away from the ruckus of the everyday world, and getting to know a little bit more about yourself.

What would you rather do?
To be honest, I would love to do both non-stop. But, if I had to choose I probably would choose Fishing. Because theres just no better feeling to be out there in the boat while the waves are swaying you back-and-fourth.

I'm a Fisherman as if you can't tell. lol
Bengal4Life Wrote:To be honest, I would love to do both non-stop. But, if I had to choose I probably would choose Fishing. Because theres just no better feeling to be out there in the boat while the waves are swaying you back-and-fourth.

I'm a Fisherman as if you can't tell. lol

It's a good place to take a nap also!
blitzingback Wrote:It's a good place to take a nap also!

Very True. haha
Depends on the mood, but love both and both are great
I hunt Yella Bellies every Sunday...lol
Night fishing on a boat can be very relaxing to me. Not alot of boat traffic but the tree frogs can cause a rukus.
Fishing.
Hunting, but I like eating fish better than anyting in the world.
The Iron Skillet Wrote:Hunting, but I like eating fish better than anyting in the world.

I hear ya on that one!
The Iron Skillet Wrote:Hunting, but I like eating fish better than anyting in the world.

That's exactly right!
definitely fishing way more action
I like both but I would rather be in the hills.
Like both but like fishing better... In the winter I would rather hunt though
Fishing for sure!
joeblow41240 Wrote:I like both but I would rather be in the hills.

:Thumbs:
I like fishing the best if there biting
hunting
Tough choice. I say 60% of the time I would like to be hunting and 40% of the time fishing.
I have to say Fishing.

But, I enjoy both very much.
No doubt fishing. I spend every waking moment of my off time on the water. Hunting is nice but not much of it in SanDiego. We have the best trophy waters in the country though. The sub-tropical climate combined with planned trout stocks produce 20lb Florida Strain and bigger. These bass grow all year round because our water temp stays above 45 degrees and they got a straight protein diet. Swimbaits are a challenge to throw and really teach you more about bass fishing than you ever knew. You should see some of the bass they expose. Im in heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i would much rather hunt then fish any day
I like to fish more then hunt cause its easier fish are dumb
Fish
Hunting is a lot more exciting and gets your blood a pumping. When the fish are not bitting then that sucks. As far as fishing for bass and bluegill I like but deer and turkey hunting is a lot better.
Use to enjoy fishing more but I seem to enjoy hunting more now days
Hunting.
I'm more of a Fisherman than a Hunter.

But I do both and really enjoy them.
I'm a Fisherman.

But I also like to Hunt. I just enjoy Fishing a lot more.
Fish