Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Union Co. 35 Madisonville-North 19
Final

Congrats Union!
domination
Congrats Union Co
man Madisonville is weak...congrats to Union..
Congrats Union Co.
madisonville beat tilghman in scrimagge
Madisonville 0 7 0 12 19
Union Co. 0 7 6 22 35
Scoring summary:
M--Darren Odum 4 run (Dean Summers kick); UC--Bryan Vickett 18 pass from Kren Rister (Brandon Harper kick); UC--Aaron Hedgepath 11 run (kick failed); UC--Devon Foster 25 run (Aaron Hedgepath pass from Kren Rister); UC--Kenneth Brummett 66 fumble return (Brandon Harper kick); M--Cameron Tandy 68 pass from Trey Carr (kick failed); M--Jawan Combs 12 pass from Trey Carr (run failed); UC--Aaron Hedgepath 1 run (Brandon Harper kick).
Records: Union Co. 2-1, Madisonville 1-2.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z0yZyQVtcl
UCFB Wrote:madisonville beat tilghman in scrimagge

scrimagge.....key word...they have players, but no offense coach....they put up 50 plus on webster and the coach didnt sub until 1:40 something or there about,that also shows that he has no class...and webster didnt even score..
Congrats UC
lol calling me coach, coach carter has far to much on his hands to make posts like this, i just support the team..and 35-19 looks alot better than a 7-0 lost COACH
The Madisonville scrimmage was controlled, no clock, no kicking, QB was off limits. Read into it what you will.
UCFB Wrote:lol calling me coach, coach carter has far to much on his hands to make posts like this, i just support the team..and 35-19 looks alot better than a 7-0 lost COACH

i was saying Madisonville dont have an offense coach, not u beening a coach,lol
So how good was Evansville Mater Dei???
Mater Dei was 7-6 last year.

I personally think it's good that UC plays them.
The Braves dominated this game. UC is a senior dominated team and should be a force in 3-a this year. The showdown with Tilghman later will determine the district champion and it will probably be those two for the Region 1, 3-a championship.
GreyFox Wrote:The Braves dominated this game. UC is a senior dominated team and should be a force in 3-a this year. The showdown with Tilghman later will determine the district champion and it will probably be those two for the Region 1, 3-a championship.

you 4 getting about Central? just because they lost 2 of there 1st 3 games means nothing look at who they play...
No one in 3-a forgets about Central but they play in region 2. Either Union County or Tilghman will more than kickly see them in the semi's.