Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Team In The 15th?
Lets hear your thoughts of the top team in the 15th region...! Also explain why you chose that team...!???
My Bad i forgot to say mine....I say Belfry Pirates...Because their inside game is really comeing around...friday they beat Pike Central by 3..But when this team wants to play and plays together, its hard for any team to stop them...my second would go to Pike Central
JC...and their record proves it...As the season went on...the early loss to SF... and the their only loss to SC...they learned from these losses and now they lead the district with two HUGE wins over the "Best Team" Paintsville @ Paintsville and a team that beat them early this year Sheldon Clark...and the inside-out game of McCarty has improved tremendously with Coach Starns guiding him...Kyle Rice is also having a tremendous season..So right now i think JC is the best in the region
I Pick Jc. But Belfry is Very close in my opinion
Today Belfry, Pike County Central are two of the best. But who knows what will happen in the next week or two.
Several teams can win this region...I am a big fan of 15th regional basketball but man is it weak this year.
JC after their wins over their district rivals P-ville we are defently number one in the reg.
Paintsville
Belfry
Jc