Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if?
Do you believe that the Cleveland Cavaliers would have won a championship if Carlos Boozer would not have left his contract one year before it expired?

Basically, would a duo of Carlos Boozer and LeBron James have won the NBA Championship?

I know it is a big what if, but I was just thinking about it, and "what if" is always fun.
I think they would have
Do you think that if Carlos Boozer had stayed another year with the Cleveland Cavaliers that he might have stayed for a few more seasons?
I don't think it would have happened.
I am not a Boozer fan. Would he have been enough to help the Cavs? I just don't know. It obviously didn't take much more support for Lebron. We have seen that he single-handedly carried the Cavs, so could one more quality player have helped? Possibly!
Yes
I think with Lebron, Big Z, and Boozer in the frontcourt they would be in great shape.
That is a lot of good finishers, mid range accuracy, and passing.

*I know Lebron is pretty much a back court player but he;s technically a SF lol
They would have been much more formidable but as far as championships I really don't believe they would have won a championship.
Remember now, Lebron was in the Eastern Conference finals with a team that this year s just flat out awful.
^ Agreed. Like I said, one more athlete would have won them a championship
LWC Wrote:Remember now, Lebron was in the Eastern Conference finals with a team that this year s just flat out awful.

He made it to the NBA Finals once as well.
They got swept by the Spurs