Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 15 Breathitt County 3
Final in 7 from Letcher Central in the Farm Bureau Classic.

Layne Cecil gets the win on the mound and Steven Layne goes deep for the 2nd time this year.

Pikeville improves to 21-2 and will play travel back to Letcher for a double header tomorrow against Letcher Central and George Rogers Clark.

On, On Maroon and White!
I kinda figured this. Congrats Pikeville

Pikeville will have there hands full with GRC Tomorrow, should be a dandy of a game
On, on Maroon and White!
Panther Thunder Wrote:Final in 7 from Letcher Central in the Farm Bureau Classic.

Layne Cecil gets the win on the mound and Steven Layne goes deep for the 2nd time this year.

Pikeville improves to 21-2 and will play travel back to Letcher for a double header tomorrow against Letcher Central and George Rogers Clark.

On, On Maroon and White!

Who's pitching against GRC? The best hitting team I have seen this year, plus a ton of speed. Ya'll better be ready for this one.
Bob Seger Wrote:Who's pitching against GRC? The best hitting team I have seen this year, plus a ton of speed. Ya'll better be ready for this one.
Hamilton is what I am thinking.
No surprise in this one!

Congrats Panthers.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Bob Seger Wrote:Who's pitching against GRC? The best hitting team I have seen this year, plus a ton of speed. Ya'll better be ready for this one.

I hear ya, know where you are coming from. But, Pikeville's team is good enough to beat GRC most days. Bring it Panthers!:worthy:
^ I'm looking for a scouting report on GRC????
jetpilot Wrote:I hear ya, know where you are coming from. But, Pikeville's team is good enough to beat GRC most days. Bring it Panthers!:worthy:

I hope you're right.
Stardust Wrote:^ I'm looking for a scouting report on GRC????

This is not much of a scouting report, but in the one time I saw them I can be simplictic with a one time witness. Speed, speed, and more speed and can flat knock the cover off the ball. Was not all that impressed with the one pitcher that I saw however.
Bob Seger Wrote:I hope you're right.

I take it back. Don't want to jinx them!:ChairHit:
jetpilot Wrote:I take it back. Don't want to jinx them!:ChairHit:

Come on now, your Midas touch is infamous around these parts .:biggrin:
Bob Seger Wrote:Come on now, your Midas touch is infamous around these parts .:biggrin:

lol usually when I root for a team it is the kiss of death.
Good win Pikeville!! How many games have Breathitt won this year does any one know?
Breathitt has won 3 games this year.