Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Febuary 15th is HERE! (Softball)
WHO IS HAPPY? LOL I SURE KNOW I AM! Practice rocked today. I woke up this morning and I just knew there was something different in the air....SOFTBALL. What are yalls thoughts? Can't wait till the games start? SHOW SOME EXCITEMENT! Lets all be friends until game time and then we can take it to the field...lol! Lets get some good comments out there. Give your nicest opinion on teams you really don't ever talk about. GIVE IT A TRY!
Woo hoo every one hates my posts and my threds, but who cares cause softball rocks!
that right
We can just post for the heck of it lol. Softball does rock though...I hope South Floyd improves this year. Johnson Central is pretty Hardcore!
u rock schs catcher #3 wooooohooooooooooo
nobody cares about us
This should be a very interesting season in the 15th,with Lawrence County added into the mix. They have new coaches and an experienced core group led by heavily scouted Brittney Schaeffer. Softball in the hills is starting to catch up but we all need to make sure we support a good little league softball program in our towns so these young girls can learn early.
"dawgbyte01" Wrote:This should be a very interesting season in the 15th,with Lawrence County added into the mix. They have new coaches and an experienced core group led by heavily scouted Brittney Schaeffer. Softball in the hills is starting to catch up but we all need to make sure we support a good little league softball program in our towns so these young girls can learn early.

Wow! You make alot of sense! Your awesome and LC is pretty dominate 2!
yah what she said
woooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo softball rocks out hard[U]
I don't know what Magofifn is gonna' do I know they'll be good, but I heard that their pitcher graduated and they never had a jv pitcher. Is this true and if so what are they gonna' do?
dont know if that it true but u cant do much with out a pitcher and if it is that rocks
nah lol they have a pitcher.
Thats good, but I was hoping they wouldn't just for my teams sake...lol
"MCHStennischic" Wrote:nah lol they have a pitcher.
who?
Schs softball will do better this year!
Are pitcher is looking pretty good this year
East Ridge has a very successful little league program, with kids from Elkhorn City, Feds Creek and Millard.
"LoveThatCourt" Wrote:East Ridge has a very successful little league program, with kids from Elkhorn City, Feds Creek and Millard.

Thats good its really important to get the kids involved early in thier life