Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Makenzie Cann Verbally Committed To Cincinnati
Anderson County guard Makenzie Cann has verbally committed to the University of Cincinnati. She will be a senior this year. Congrats to Makenzie, Cincinnati is getting a very good player!
Anderson County was a team that was vastly over rated this year. Cann struggled against Athletes at state tourney and I am not sure she scored in game against Marion. Will have to really pick it up, but a plus is UC is not a BCS school anymore since the conference changed.
lillianhidgepork Wrote:Anderson County was a team that was vastly over rated this year. Cann struggled against Athletes at state tourney and I am not sure she scored in game against Marion. Will have to really pick it up, but a plus is UC is not a BCS school anymore since the conference changed.

I think she had 18-20 against Marion in that game...but nice try.
http://www.kentucky.com/2013/03/16/25607...stays.html

here is a link to the game story in the herald which states she had 18 and 12 boards against Marion...

Also I believe she had 34 in their other lone loss to Bryan Station...a team best known for being athletic.

Please quit spewing filth without any factual evidence whatsoever to back it up.
She averaged 15 points per game in the state tournament I don't recall her struggling against athletes. I have seen her play many times and she is pretty athletic herself. Makenzie will be just fine at Cincy.
Smith from Shelby Valley held her to 11 pts in the state tourny.
ballcrazy Wrote:Smith from Shelby Valley held her to 11 pts in the state tourny.

Checkmate Magicman.
Are you referring to the 40pt win, where she played half the game, and still had 11 pts and 10 assists? Haha. You showed him.
kygbbfan Wrote:Are you referring to the 40pt win, where she played half the game, and still had 11 pts and 10 assists? Haha. You showed him.

:Thumbs:
The AAC that UC is in retained the BCS bid. You are clueless
Here is a challenge for you NUTS. I will personally watch the box scores and post the minutes and points, assists etc here every game. We will see who the idiot is.......
lillianhidgepork Wrote:Here is a challenge for you NUTS. I will personally watch the box scores and post the minutes and points, assists etc here every game. We will see who the idiot is.......

You're opinions are totally offbase, and usually backed up with complete made up garbage. When people give actual facts, you act offended. I am not sure what you have against Anderson County and the girls that play on their team but it's quite comical. I am not sure why anyone on here wouldn't cheer for all the KY high school girls at the next level, but I guess that would make too much sense and be too easy for you.
I don't understand the hate for Makenzie. She is just a teenager playing basketball that happens to be very good and is being rewarded for her hard work with a D1 scholarship. Why bash her instead of congratulating her? I am not an Anderson County fan, but there is no need for the hate. I have been able to watch Makenzie play over the past couple of seasons and I know she is a great player and is definitely deserving of her scholarship.
Cann is a very unselfish player who really is only concerned about her team winning the game, which is a very admirable quality. If you look closer the stats would confirm this. To use The Shelby valley game as a point of reference is pathetic. With no disrespect to a young SV team that game was over before SV scored. Porky, not worth our time to read his comments.