Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Night Raw
For the 2nd straight week, Raw has been sh***y. I have 0 interest in seeing the ascension, the uso's, John cena being the golden boy. I'd rather watch commentators fight then any of those others.

Orton and Sheamus need to return soon.
I quite enjoying the ending of Raw, just showed 2 men who WANT to earn the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match so badly that they just go out and tear the house down with a huge brawl.
I've lost interest in Raw a few years ago.
I'm mildly interested with what they're doing with Reigns and Bryan.
I'll tell you that NXT Takeover was NOT bad at all last week!

The four-way women's title match was better than a lot of stuff on Raw lol
There is so much wrong with the shadow of a program we once knew as Monday Night Raw...

Way too many 'big' matches.
Way too many matches that are the same people week-in and week-out.
Way too many promo's.
Too few and far between Cage, No Holds Barred and other special type of matches on MNR.

These are just a few issues I have with MNR. I know VKM can give us a better product than what we have now.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Don't ask me why but I'm just not big on Daniel Bryan like I use to be. Yes he's a hot superstar and has the fans cheering for him but I'm not on a fan of his like I once was.

I do bet and will bet anything that he gets added to the the title match at Wrestlemania, who wants to bet?
Lesnar, Ziggler, Orton, Shaemus, Rowan, Ryback, Wyatt, Goldust, Star Dust, Harper, Miz, Mizdow, BNB, Rollins, Reigns, Rusev, Cena, Bryan, Kane, The Big Show, Ambrose, The Uso's..... is more than enough talent to make MNR awesome week in and week out. But for whatever reason, TitanTower doesn't see it that way.

There is no need to build up a match for two PPV's down the road. A match on MNR should not end with a countout or a DQ. The fans do not want Reigns to be the champ.

And I hope this whole Sting angle is worth it. I'm a lifelong Stinger.... the WWE had better not mess this up.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
I don't have a problem building matches two PPVs away...
AS LONG AS they don't sacrifice their weekly product.

Smackdown is irrelevant... It serves no purpose storyline wise.
It's simply a televised house show.
You can probably watch the last Raw before a PPV and never miss a beat.