Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt 51 Perry Central 47
final !!! big upset
Yeah, I was there. It was a good played game by both teams. I hope that Nichole Lutes gets better though, she took a bang to her head, so I hope that she gets well!
no kidding!! this was a well fought game...both teams played their absolute hardest tonight to battle out for who is the top in the 14th! Good win for the Breathitt LadyCats. they played well from their bench with a young girl, who i believe is a 7th grader, she made a big difference in defense for the LadyCats. I think her # was 12. Madden didn't perform as well as i would have thought and Sturdivant couldn't drive to the basket much because of the force of Shouse in the paint. The Noble girl from Breathitt lit up the 3's in place of Lutes, she had to leave around the beginning of the 3rd for stitches...The Shouse girl from Breathitt had some trouble tonight making some of her shots from about 2 feet. This shocked me because isn't she around 6'2", 6'3"???

Great effort on both ends of the floor!!!!:rockon:
Big win for the Bobcats
Congrats Breathitt
Didnt see this one comming! WOW!
Looks like PCC isnt alone at the top after all...
Shocker!!!!!!!!
congrats to breathitt
Congrats Breathitt...I have to admit I'm a LITTLE surprised...but good job girls.
For all the PCC fans out there dont count your chickens before they hatch. There is another top team in the region and I wouldnt be suprised if they beat every one in the region this year.
good job lady bobcats
congrats Lady Bobcats on the upset.. Looks like theres sum conpetition raging up for the battle in the 14th. Good Win Breathitt
Congrats lady bobcats....you played well...great win..
yeah congrats i never thought that this would be the turnout....great respect earned ladies.........keep up the intensity and hardwork
Congrats Breathitt! Nice win!
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]