Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne County 42 Knox Central 14
pjdoug Wrote:Wayne was down last year.They beat Williamsburg by a similar score the year before. Wayne is only going to get better.

I'm just curious have you every watch Wayne county play football. Confusederiously:
pjdoug Wrote:Wayne was down last year.They beat Williamsburg by a similar score the year before. Wayne is only going to get better.

Williamsburg was a talented team, but by the time the cardinals made it to the jackets the injury bug had infested Monticello. It wasn't until mid year they got healthy. During that time many of the kids who are making plays today had to step up.
64SUR Wrote:I'm just curious have you every watch Wayne county play football. Confusederiously:

I've been to Monticello more times than you count Smile
64SUR Wrote:I'm just curious have you every watch Wayne county play football. Confusederiously:

I forgot to mention I have cousins from there. I had a Guffey grandparent from Wayne County:truestory:
Johnson Central vs Wayne I would bet is the most physical game of the week. Unless I'm forgetting a matchup.
pjdoug Wrote:I forgot to mention I have cousins from there. I had a Guffey grandparent from Wayne County:truestory:

Quit trying to out-do 64 and his cousins!!!
Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:Quit trying to out-do 64 and his cousins!!!
Confusednicker:

He cant keep up with me. My cousins are real Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:He should have addressed it all season ,and before the game was over.
Hello obnoxious, uninformed Panther envy/hater. For the record, it was addressed perfectly. Not a moment too soon or early. Not a word too few nor too many.
Football1 Wrote:Hello obnoxious, uninformed Panther envy/hater. For the record, it was addressed perfectly. Not a moment too soon or early. Not a word too few nor too many.

it was too late and should have stopped immediately:lame: