Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Georgetown Football Tragedy
I just want to send out my condolences to the Machlitt family and the loss of their son Johnnie Colson Machlitt. I had just watched the Tigers scrimmage on Sat. and this young man played lights out on D. a couple of sacks, tackles for loss, and only a Soph. The sky was the limit for this young man. I've talked with a few of the players, and everyone of the players to a man said Colson was as hard of a worker and good team mate, and great guy as you could have ever hope to play with. RIP Colson Machlitt, you will be sorely missed by everyone here in Tiger nation, GOD BLESS his family, our prayers are with you.
Bless this family
This story has a truly up lifting side, to this tragedy. I understand from several players on Georgetown team, that Johnnie Colson Machlitt and his family made the decision to donated his organs, so that others can continue to live on. This truly is a selfless act, and should be looked at as a heroic deed. GOD BLESS the Machlitt family for their heroic deed, this family truly has a heart of gold. Very inspirational. Thank You Machlitt's. :Thumbs:
An outstanding young man who will be missed by many in the Dixie Heights/NKY/Georgetown communities!

God bless the Machlitt family in the weeks and months ahead...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi