Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lee County's Hannah Kash joins 1000 point club
Lee County sensation guard, Hannah Kash has joined the 1000 point club. According to the stats (some of the stats were not reported to KHSAA over the past 3 years) she sits at 1484.

Congrats Hannah. This is quite an accomplishment!
Pretty sure she reached 1000 last year-- saw something in the paper about it. She is sensational, but according to the rumor mill, she is very close to 2000 points....
^ Coach Watterson didn't report any stats for several different games over the past couple of years. I had no idea she had reached it last season. Nonetheless it is still a great accomplishment.
Definitely!!! 1000 point club is a big deal
I know she had close to 300 at Wolfe County her 8th grade season on the varsity level. I don't know if this includes those stats. But Hanna is the hardest working girl that I've saw. While at Wolfe, she lived in the gym. Any time she could get in she was constantly working to get better. And a even better kid than she is a player.
Huge loss for Wolfe when she left.
She's very good and hard working player. One of the best guards to come out of the 56th district and probably the best that Lee's ever had.
I'm not surprised she's at Lee instead of Wolfe. Her dad was a very good guard for Lee County back in the early 1980's and is a Bobcat through and through.
She is certainly one of the best PGs to play in the 14th region! I don't know what her exact total is, but I believe that she is actually somewhere around 1,925 for career points, so she will be joining the 2,000 point club before the regular season is over.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Congrats to her definitely a great player