Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 UK Football Recruiting
Now that the 2017 recruiting season is over, it's time to start the 2018 thread!

Kentucky currently only has one commitment for the 2018 class, but it is a huge one! Jarren Williams is a highly touted 3 start dual threat quarterback from Central Gwinnett HS in Lawrenceville, GA. He is currently ranked as the #18 dual threat QB in the country, but that will change drastically in the next year. He has been a standout at all of the camps that he has gone to. If the coaching staff can hold on to him until he signs his LOI, I feel that he is someone you can build an offense around and he could easily be a 3 year starter.

When it's all said and done, I believe he will be a top 10 dual threat QB. So the main focus is going to be keeping him committed and using him as a recruiting tool for other big time recruits.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Although he has not committed to Kentucky yet, 3 star Dillard HS(Fort Lauderdale, FL) standout WR, Bryce Oliver is considered to be a lock and it's just a matter of time before he gives a verbal commitment.

A physical specimen at 6'3" 205, not only does he provide a deep threat, but he has the physicality to power through defenders for yards after the catch.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="Jarren Williams Junior Highlights"]xsRL9VuCqJs[/YOUTUBE]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kentucky extends offer to massive offensive guard Sebastian Sainterling from St. Thomas Aquinas HS in Fort Lauderdale, FL. This mountain of a young man stands 6'3" and weighs 371 lbs!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Looking at 247 composite, Kentucky has offered a plethora of 4 star recruits being offered by powerhouses.
Axel Foley Wrote:Looking at 247 composite, Kentucky has offered a plethora of 4 star recruits being offered by powerhouses.

Yes, if I am not mistaken, I think they have a little over 200 offers out right now. I hadn't really had time to do much research yet, so the few that I have mentioned seem to be locks to come to Kentucky at this time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]