Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs. S Laurel (13th region Final)-updates
pjdoug Wrote:Redhounds smoked that hind end.

Did they?
KYHoopsFan71 Wrote:Did they?

You know they did . Don't ask silly questions Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:good question. :biggrin:

The Whitley County fool joining the Hound bandwagon. Lol
KYHoopsFan71 Wrote:The Whitley County fool joining the Hound bandwagon. Lol

The laurel co fan, butt hurt and deflecting his anger hahah.

But back on topic. Is it just me or was there a lot of inadvertent whistles tonight? That or someone in the stands had a whistle. Which I doubt because it would be impossible to get it through the cavity search at the door haha
Hound05 Wrote:The laurel co fan, butt hurt and deflecting his anger hahah.

But back on topic. Is it just me or was there a lot of inadvertent whistles tonight? That or someone in the stands had a whistle. Which I doubt because it would be impossible to get it through the cavity search at the door haha

They didn’t check my body cavity upon entering. Did you offer your body cavity up for a search? Eww
KYHoopsFan71 Wrote:The Whitley County fool joining the Hound bandwagon. Lol
only fools call people fool. I'm not a Corbin fan, I just thoroughly enjoy it when sore loser fans cry like babies :Sad04:Confusednicker:
Hound05 Wrote:The laurel co fan, butt hurt and deflecting his anger hahah.

I wont comment on cavity. lol
pjdoug Wrote:only fools call people fool. I'm not a Corbin fan, I just thoroughly enjoy it when sore loser fans cry like babies :Sad04:Confusednicker:

You’ve had plenty of practice to be a gracious loser, that’s for sure lol
Corbin fans are the equivalent of Duke fans. Always taking up for punk kids who don’t deserve it. Either way they won, nothing else you can do about it
KYHoopsFan71 Wrote:You’ve had plenty of practice to be a gracious loser, that’s for sure lol

for sure and I'm always gracious, so you can have my share of handkerchiefs.
Rogers11 Wrote:Corbin fans are the equivalent of Duke fans. Always taking up for punk kids who don’t deserve it. Either way they won, nothing else you can do about it

I don't like Corbin. I like whiners even less.
Wow the South fans have reverted to homo eroticism. They've got it bad.
HOFER Wrote:Wow the South fans have reverted to homo eroticism. They've got it bad.

Better be careful.....the bluegrassrival :cop: might get you!

Confusednicker: