Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Huge "thank You" To Seniors!
How about we do a "thread" ... "Thanking" all of our Senior Softball Players in the 15th Region!?

I'll begin by "Thanking" our (4) Seniors @ Paintsville High School. Those are
Emily LeMaster, Sarah Cyrus, Whitney Preston, and Jenny McNutt.
Emily has been a wonderful pitcher for us for 4 years and will be greatly missed, Sarah has played where ever she was asked to play over 4 years and has hit the ball well for (2) seasons, Whitney has played well in the field and hit the ball well for three years. Then there's Jenny... she came out for softball as a Senior and has not seen hardly any playing time in Varsity games, but has played some in JV... she has certainly brought some humor and color to our team! Each one of these girls will be missed in one capacity or another... as players, but all have donned the Blue & White with Pride and have done their best. Our team has accomplished a few things this year that no other PHS softball team has... Winning the 15th Region All "A" & Section 7 tournaments... that alone, is an ENORMOUS FEAT! The WHOLE TEAM CAN BE CREDITED WITH THAT, and the Seniors may carry that with them forever as their "mark" upon the program. Sooo... Thank You, Tiger Softball Girls... we love you, we'll miss you, and now that you're an ALUM, you can help us GET THAT FIELD YOU WERE PROMISED 15 YEARS AGO!!!!:rockon:
WE began working towards that for you (three five years plans, three Athletic Directors & three Superintendents ago.... maybe third time's a charm... but whatever comes, please know you'll never be forgotten & we've loved watching & supporting you every minute!)

(Everyone from each school may "Thank" their players and speak their piece/peace!)
Thank you JC Lady Eagle Sr's. Brianna Ritz, Courtney Callis, Brittany Sturgill, Nikia Cantrell, Sara Conley and I know I'm forgetting someone SORRY. You girls have represented your school and community with pride and have made us all proud. You have continued the pround Lady Eagle Softball tradition I would personally like to thank each of you for great season's of past. It has been a pleasure watching you girls develope over the years and I look forward to following your careers at the next level. Also, to the rest of the mountain seniors, it has been a pleasure seeing you girls grow as individuals and players and I want to wish each of you luck in your future endevors. You have made the mountains PROUD!!!
snake,
This is such a nice post!! I love stuff like this!!!
Thanks to SV's Caitlyn Case, Esther Fleming, and Gina Hall for all they have done for OUR softball program...but WE still have some unfinished business! Let's go create some new memories!
Thank you, Jenkins senior Ashley Williams. You have been a wonderful leader for the past 2 years, and a wonderful asset to the team. The outfield will miss you, and so will the girls. You impacted our lives great.Thanks and we love you.
i want to thank our four powell county seniors.. Angelia Anderson (third), Kelly Tipton (right field), Rachel Spangler (second) and Savannah Tharpe (short). These girls have played their heart out for four years + and are GREAT teammates! We will miss you bunches next year and love you all! Lets kick some butt.. and take names! Go lady Pirates
A huge thank you to the Seniors of the Estill Co. Softball Team. They are Brooke Reynolds #12 (SS), Brittany Thomas #18 (P) and Sondra Hall #19 (RF). Brooke and Brittany have played on the team for 6 years. They started with the Neers their 7th grade year. Sondra has played 4 years. She began as a freshman. All three are going to be hard to replace.

They have been part of the driving strength that carried them to the state tournament in the past two years. I hope they continue to lead the way this year as well. Thanks and good luck. I hope we make it back to state and play our very best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :letsparty