Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley Basketball
This team should be the top in the region but unfortunately they seem to struggle. Can this team turn it around and get sv back to the glory days or will they just fade out after mid season like they have for 5 years?
Fade .....they are as good as they are going to be RIGHT NOW. Supporting cast better step up cause Potter can’t carry the whole load shooting 3’s..
Hambley Wrote:Fade .....they are as good as they are going to be RIGHT NOW. Supporting cast better step up cause Potter can’t carry the whole load shooting 3’s..

You're right about one player doing it all
They lost 2 games by 5 points. I think they will be okay.
Shelby Valley is a very talented team playing good basketball. This team is seeking to be better in the postseason than they are now instead of perfection, which no high school team will achieve.
Valley will be fine. They do peak early seem to every year but they will have a shot in March. There’s 6 teams that can legitimately win this region. I’m the parity is great right now. In my opinion these 6 can all make runs in order
1JC
2.Valley
3.Martin Co
4.Pikeville
5. Paintsville
6.Lawrence co
Shelby Valley is a solid team. Johnson Central, Martin County, and Shelby Valley are going to make some noise for sure. Pikeville is always in the mix but this could be the year for Valley. Potter is the real deal.
Faith Wrote:This team should be the top in the region but unfortunately they seem to struggle. Can this team turn it around and get sv back to the glory days or will they just fade out after mid season like they have for 5 years?

This seems to be a coaching issue. Not someone being familiar with the program, does that appear to be the problem??
SouthEast18 Wrote:Valley will be fine. They do peak early seem to every year but they will have a shot in March. There’s 6 teams that can legitimately win this region. I’m the parity is great right now. In my opinion these 6 can all make runs in order
1JC
2.Valley
3.Martin Co
4.Pikeville
5. Paintsville
6.Lawrence co

I agree JC is 1 but IMO I would flip Martin co and Pikeville. Martin Co has a chance to be the best team but until they prove otherwise I would have them at 4 right now.