Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher @ perry
Big regional matchup tonight at John C Combs  arena in Perry county..

The cougars will bring a big crowd and look to sweep the commodores in the regular season after winning the first matchup in overtime at letcher, the cougars have arguably the best big in the region with Kadan Adams, they also have the #1 rebounder in the state in Peyton Dixon, Huff gives them a 3 man that can attack and score at the rim, and the backcourt of Nichols and Boggs poses a threat for the 3 ball!

Perry central has struggled, been hit with the injury bug literally from game 1 at Harlan county, Beverly has been hurt basically all season, but he is back now, and hoping to get in game form before the tourney, in Beverley’s absence the commodores have kids step up on big games, led by junior Kizer slone who has really been one of the biggest surprises in the region at the 3 spot, shooting the ball well from deep and getting to the rim, Knight and castle at the 4 and 5 and done a good job defending other bigs and n rebounding the ball, Trayton woods the sharp shooting sophomore really grew up on Beverly’s absence at the point guard and I look for him to flourish at the 2 spot now, and Tyler Day is still one of the best defenders in region, and starting to get his shot back..

Region is at Perry central so the cougars are gonna get a early game on the court and would love to send a message  tonight to the rest of the region, but not so fast , the commodores also are ready to make a run and it starts tonight!!!  I look for it to be a fast paced game, with a lot of intensity!!  Just hope the pep section don’t hurt any feelings. ? 

Perry 72
Letcher 66

#ANCHORDOWN
#WE COMING
Perry was playing their best ball last month. Letcher has a very talented team that could very well win this region. You can never count perry out though especially at Perry.
Perry- 64
Letcher- 61.
If this game reaches 70 letcher wins.
70-53 PCC!! Even game scoring wise for my Dores led by knights 15, foul trouble early for us but found a way to still Lead at halftime and then pulled away the second half!!

#Anchordown. We just getting started!!!
Knight Rider played absolutely awesome tonight for Perry. Best I’d saw Rydge play in a while too. Good win Dores.