Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps & Pike Central JV
The Phelps and PC JV game was a good one to watch even though the score was all PC but all the girls on both teams played there hearts out. And showed great sportsmanship. Was there any stats for this game. Nice win for PC JV.
central got some good talent commin up next few years.. they both played hard....
PHS#1 Wrote: central got some good talent commin up next few years.. they both played hard....

Yes, i know there is alot of good talent coming up to pc from mullins and johns creek they already have some awesome players now in jamie mullins, savannah fields, tosha blackburn just to name a few but they are good to watch and play ball well together.
Yes, I also think Pike Central has a good J.V , Alot of talent . I think the 3 you said are going to be good, I also think that the little Clark girl is going to be awesome. plus Mia Coleman is really going to be a great player IMO , As far as post goes I think Brucie Robinson is going to be a tough one next year they just need to make her shoot the ball more. and get alittle more speed . she is great under the goal, good a setting screens, I also heard that Coleman was moving up to Varsity next yr, does anyone know if that is true? I think they will have a strong jv next year , keep up the good work girls you do have fans who watch you play.:rockon:
I forgot Beth Howell I think she is also a good player.
Any body know the score on that one?
JUST_SAY_IT Wrote:Yes, I also think Pike Central has a good J.V , Alot of talent . I think the 3 you said are going to be good, I also think that the little Clark girl is going to be awesome. plus Mia Coleman is really going to be a great player IMO , As far as post goes I think Brucie Robinson is going to be a tough one next year they just need to make her shoot the ball more. and get alittle more speed . she is great under the goal, good a setting screens, I also heard that Coleman was moving up to Varsity next yr, does anyone know if that is true? I think they will have a strong jv next year , keep up the good work girls you do have fans who watch you play.:rockon:

These girls are also good and will improve more as the season proceeds and over the summer. As for the coleman girl moving up i don't know haven't heard that one. I heard that the Murphy girl was coming back next year and if she does she will be moved to just varsity and that she will see alot of playing time and made be even start for the lady hawks next year. Does anyone know if this is true if it is they will have some more good inside play. But all the girls are doing great keep up the good work girls.
I hope Murphy does come back , she is really good, will be a big help on Varsityas well as J.V. because she started j.v. last yr and they done real well, so they would have all the old starters but Williams Because she will be a senior next yr,so they would have Mullins,Howell,Murphy,Blackburn,and Robinson to start, plus Coleman Clark, Fields, and Meade to help out I THINK THE JV WILL BE AWESOME NEXT YR
Good job Central. I agree, Pike Central won't be short of talent anytime soon