Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pikeville @ magoffin
Thoughts?
Magoffin is right back on top in the region, What can Walls do against them?
Lady Hornets should take this one:1:
Watch lady Hornets at Prestonsburg, they look ok, but on top of the region i doubt. I will take Coach Walls and Lady Panthers on the road in this one.
Coach Walls and 2010 regional runner-up Lady panthers will show Lady Hornets what a regional tournament team suppose to look like in the beginning of the season.
Coach9 Wrote:Coach Walls and 2010 regional runner-up Lady panthers will show Lady Hornets what a regional tournament team suppose to look like in the beginning of the season.
Just like they did last year? Lady hornets won both games, the last game ended in a mercy rule.
I thought the Panthers looked pretty good. Good job girls.
From the final score, looks like a pitching duel...Very common for this time of year because players are trying to get their timing down again...I look for both of these teams to be in the mix of things come tournament time. The Panthers look very solid on defense.
Coach9 Wrote:Coach Walls and 2010 regional runner-up Lady panthers will show Lady Hornets what a regional tournament team suppose to look like in the beginning of the season.
Looks like Coach Walls and the Lady Panthers seen what a Regional Tournament Team suppose to look like at the end of the season, good luck next year.
Easton1 Wrote:Looks like Coach Walls and the Lady Panthers seen what a Regional Tournament Team suppose to look like at the end of the season, good luck next year.

Classy! Act as though you have been there.
:blabbermo
Commanche Wrote:Classy! Act as though you have been there.
:blabbermo
Class was cast out at the beginning of this thread with Coach9's remarks Thankyou. I was only replying to his quote.
Final score was 15-2. Leanna Mullins had a Grand Slam for the Lady Hornets with 7 RBI's in the game. Congrats Lady Hornets.