Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Ohio vs Ky (List the games)
I was just wondering if posters could list games that are scheduled for the 2010 football season that have Ohio hs Vs Ky hs.

Please list date, time and where.

Thanks,
El INdio
Ashland
Sept 17 @ Ironton
Sept 24 @ Waverly
Russell
Sept 3 vs. Ironton at Russell
Greenup Co.
Sept 2 @ Notre Dame (Portsmouth I believe)
Sept 24 @ Coal Grove
Greenup County is @ Portsmouth Notre Dame on Saturday, September 4th not on September 2nd.

Here is Greenup County's regular season schedule for 2010.

08/20/10 vs. Ashland Blazer
08/28/10 vs. Russell
09/04/10 @ Portsmouth Notre Dame
09/10/10 vs. Raceland
09/17/10 Bye Week
09/24/10 @ Coal Grove
10/01/10 vs. Rowan County *
10/08/10 @ Lawrence County *
10/15/10 @ Boyd County *
10/22/10 vs. East Carter *
10/29/10 @ Mason County

* District Opponent
CovCath at LaSalle 9/3/10 at 7:30 pm
I just found these games:
9/10 St. X (Ohio) vs Louisville St. Xavier, KY @ St. X Ohio
9/17 St X (Ohio) vs Louisville Trinity, KY @ Trinity, KY

09/10 Cincy Anderson @ Boone County (KY)
09/17 Cincy Anderson Vs Bryan Station (KY) @ Anderson

09/10 Cincy Withrow @ Highlands (KY)
10/22 Cincy Withrow @ Holmes (KY)
I'd like to see Highlands take that Oct. 15th slot with Elder but I doubt Dale will test the water this year. They'll have their hands full with some of Ky.'s 6a squads this year.
August 27th:
Cincy Aiken @ Newport Central Catholic
Ludlow @ Taylor, OH

August 28th:
Simon Kenton v Middletown, OH @ Nippert Stadium- UC (Skyline City Crosstown Showdown)

September 3rd:
Dayton @ Taylor, OH

September 10:
Cincy Elder @ Lou. Trinity

September 25th:
Columbus Bishop Ready, OH @ Cov. Holy Cross

I believe Colerain, OH and Lou. Manual will also be playing this season as well...not sure if that series starts this year or next year.
gallatin county play a ohio school this year not for sure which one it is
whackem'n'stackem Wrote:I'd like to see Highlands take that Oct. 15th slot with Elder but I doubt Dale will test the water this year. They'll have their hands full with some of Ky.'s 6a squads this year.

I guess Dale diddled on your Wheaties as you sure seem to have some issue with him. Kind of hard to take Elder's October 15th slot, since we play CovCath that week. :ChairHit:
charlie22 Wrote:I guess Dale diddled on your Wheaties as you sure seem to have some issue with him. Kind of hard to take Elder's October 15th slot, since we play CovCath that week. :ChairHit:

No need for groundless inferences on your part.....I think Dale's the best.
kywldcat01 Wrote:August 27th:
Cincy Aiken @ Newport Central Catholic
Ludlow @ Taylor, OH

August 28th:
Simon Kenton v Middletown, OH @ Nippert Stadium- UC (Skyline City Crosstown Showdown)

September 3rd:
Dayton @ Taylor, OH

September 10:
Cincy Elder @ Lou. Trinity

September 25th:
Columbus Bishop Ready, OH @ Cov. Holy Cross

I believe Colerain, OH and Lou. Manual will also be playing this season as well...not sure if that series starts this year or next year.

I'm not sure how good Middletown is this year. Both schools are in the top division, so it should be a barn burner. At least I hope the Middies can keep up.
whackem'n'stackem Wrote:No need for groundless inferences on your part.....I think Dale's the best.

Then why the groundless comment about doubting Dale would test the water and play Elder this year in the week we are scheduled to play CovCath?
El Indio Wrote:I'm not sure how good Middletown is this year. Both schools are in the top division, so it should be a barn burner. At least I hope the Middies can keep up.

Actually it might be the other way around. The Middies are young, but are loaded !

They obliterated Cincinnati Moeller in the Division 1 playoffs last year.

This year's team is actually faster than that team if you can believe that. A lot of explosive Sophmores and juniors.

An outstanding WR in jr Zach Edwards, 2 extremely talented (but young) QBs,
a slew of fleety wrs, and backs, plus an experienced O-line.

Lost about half of a totally dominating defense, but again young and ****ry replacements have stepped up.