•  Previous
  • 18(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Stop the Steal
(12-09-2020, 02:04 PM)WideRight05 Wrote:
(12-09-2020, 01:54 PM)The Outsider Wrote: Richard Hasen, a law professor at the University of California, Irvine, called Mr Paxton's lawsuit filing a “press release masquerading as a lawsuit”.

Paul Smith, a professor and election law expert at Georgetown University’s law school, also suggested that Texas did not have a legitimate basis for the suit.

“There is no possible way that the state of Texas has standing to complain about how other states counted the votesand how they are about to cast their electoral votes,” he said.

Michigan's Democratic Attorney General, Dana Nessel, called the lawsuit “a publicity stunt, not a serious legal pleading.”

“The erosion of confidence in our democratic system isn’t attributable to the good people of Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia or Pennsylvania but rather to partisan officials, like Mr Paxton, who place loyalty to a person over loyalty to their country,” Ms Nessel added.

A spokeswoman for Georgia’s Republican attorney general’s office said: “With all due respect, the Texas Attorney General is constitutionally, legally and factually wrong about Georgia.”

Michigan's Democratic Attorney General, Dana Nessel, called the lawsuit “a publicity stunt, not a serious legal pleading.”

“The erosion of confidence in our democratic system isn’t attributable to the good people of Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia or Pennsylvania but rather to partisan officials, like Mr Paxton, who place loyalty to a person over loyalty to their country,” Ms Nessel added.

A spokeswoman for Georgia’s Republican attorney general’s office said: “With all due respect, the Texas Attorney General is constitutionally, legally and factually wrong about Georgia.”

You might want to show the source you copied and pasted that from.

https://news.yahoo.com/texas-sues-four-o...730054.htm

^^ Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(12-09-2020, 02:09 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: I am no attorney, but I understand that the Texas suit was Ted Cruz's idea. The fact that the U.S. Supreme Court has agreed to hear the case suggests that the Court does not consider this case a publicity stunt. Up to 20 states are expected to join the Texas suit as plaintiffs. If the majority of Texas voters cast ballots for the candidate who was denied the presidency because of widespread fraud in four states, those voters were disenfranchised. Texas may lose the lawsuit but it is no publicity stunt.

I'm telling you Hoot, these guys never got past elementary school recess where it comes to any sort of a debate. Raving about rich white guys even while they're all about doing those rich white guy's bidding, and spouting the talking points they get fed. Much less lecture about the US court system. Ted Cruz is more than credible and in my book is as upstanding as they come. The court should hear this case, end of story.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(12-09-2020, 03:01 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(12-09-2020, 02:09 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: I am no attorney, but I understand that the Texas suit was Ted Cruz's idea. The fact that the U.S. Supreme Court has agreed to hear the case suggests that the Court does not consider this case a publicity stunt. Up to 20 states are expected to join the Texas suit as plaintiffs. If the majority of Texas voters cast ballots for the candidate who was denied the presidency because of widespread fraud in four states, those voters were disenfranchised. Texas may lose the lawsuit but it is no publicity stunt.

I'm telling you Hoot, these guys never got past elementary school recess where it comes to any sort of a debate. Raving about rich white guys even while they're all about doing those rich white guy's bidding, and spouting the talking points they get fed. Much less lecture about the US court system. Ted Cruz is more than credible and in my book is as upstanding as they come. The court should hear this case, end of story.
The Court has already agreed to hear the case and set a tight deadline for Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin to respond. The defendants will fight tooth and nail to get the suit dismissed before the Court begins examining evidence but I believe that the Court is under a lot of pressure to review the facts before making a decision.
(12-09-2020, 02:45 PM)vector#1 Wrote: There you go again Hooter the AG of Texas is wanting a pardon from your Dear Leader that's what this is all about
This is about as dumb a lawsuit the Dear Leader has filed to date. The Texas Governor changed some of the election rules without the state legislature
You Trump Believers are getting to close to being consider Domestic Terrorist
Trump did not file the suit. The AG of Texas did. Trump or his legal team will join the suit as a plaintiff. Some of the top legal scholars and attorneys disagree with you. I am betting that they have more legal knowledge than you do.
And why did the Texas AG file the lawsuit ?
I see you dodge that part of my post and what the Texas Governor did without the help from the state legislature.
Same old Hooter your Dear Leader has joined the lawsuit how's that ?
Now would the Texas AG want a Pardon what i have read he is in some pretty big trouble and a pardon would go a long way
(12-09-2020, 04:00 PM)vector#1 Wrote: And why did the Texas AG file the lawsuit ?
I see you dodge that part of my post and what the Texas Governor did without the help from the state legislature.
Same old Hooter your Dear Leader has joined the lawsuit how's that ?
Now would the Texas AG want a Pardon what i have read he is in some pretty big trouble and a pardon would go a long way
Read the lawsuit yourself. As for your red herrings, I am not going out on a tangent. Start a thread if you want to discuss corruption in Texas. I am in favor of jailing all criminals that are found guilty, regardless of their party affiliation. For example, Democrat Joe Biden and the Georgia Republican Governor should both be facing our justice system for alleged crimes.
Looks like he filed the lawsuit because he needs a pardon
Once again you DODGE the reason behind the  lawsuit and want to lock everybody up who is against your Dear Leader. That's something they would do in a country runned by a King or a Dictator we live in a Democracy. If you don't like it just get on a boat or plane and leave.
The people have voted and Biden will be the 46th president and it was a landslide margin
(12-09-2020, 04:51 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Looks like he filed the lawsuit because he needs a pardon
Once again you DODGE the reason behind the  lawsuit and want to lock everybody up who is against your Dear Leader. That's something they would do in a country runned by a King or a Dictator we live in a Democracy. If you don't like it just get on a boat or plane and leave.
The people have voted and Biden will be the 46th president and it was a landslide margin

You mean like so many celebrities and people in your party said they would do when Trump got elected?
"You mean like so many celebrities and people in your party said they would do when Trump got elected?"
Big difference we voted the Dear Leader out you don't get to do that with a King or Dictator or we should of tried what's going on right now a COUP
(12-09-2020, 05:19 PM)vector#1 Wrote: "You mean like so many celebrities and people in your party said they would do when Trump got elected?"
Big difference we voted the Dear Leader out you don't get to do that with a King or Dictator or we should of tried what's going on right now a COUP
Fraudulent votes and non-existent votes don't count, vector. If they did, then both parties could have their candidates stay in their basements during the campaign and elected offices would be won by the party who could afford to print the most ballots or pay the highest bribes to the manufacturer of the voting machines.

Biden spent most of the campaign at home because he knew that the fix was in. He even told Michigan voters that he did not need their support to win the election. Basement Biden also bragged about having the biggest vote fraud organization ever. Do you think Biden was lying?
(12-09-2020, 05:19 PM)vector#1 Wrote: "You mean like so many celebrities and people in your party said they would do when Trump got elected?"

By "we" you must mean illegal aliens, dead people, and fraudulent votes. Yes, that absolutely is a COUP.
Maybe your Dear Leader should of hunkered down a little more sure couldn't of hurt after the Beaten President Biden and the Patriotic Citizens gave the Dear Leader.
(12-09-2020, 05:35 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Maybe your Dear Leader should of hunkered down a little more sure couldn't  of hurt after the Beaten President Biden and the Patriotic Citizens gave the Dear Leader.
That plan would not have worked for Trump. He won the election the old fashion way, by out campaigning the worst Democrat candidate in history.
I came just to check on Hoot.

https://apnews.com/article/high-court-re...3368549879

Well so final count 1 -52 or is it 1-51.
(12-09-2020, 05:39 PM)mr.fundamental Wrote: I came just to check on Hoot.

Do you mean the election lawsuits or is that the number of genders that you believe in?
"That plan would not have worked for Trump. He won the election the old fashion way, by out campaigning the worst Democrat candidate in history."

I believe you have Loser and Winner backwards
You still don't get how much your Dear Leader is disliked in this country. In 2016 lot of democrats stayed home or voted for the the party candidate and even some voted for the Dear Leader.
Not this time they VOTED and in record breaking numbers he didn't have the Russians helping or Comey
(12-09-2020, 06:05 PM)vector#1 Wrote: "That plan would not have worked for Trump. He won the election the old fashion way, by out campaigning the worst Democrat candidate in history."

I believe you have Loser and Winner backwards
You still don't get how much your Dear Leader is disliked in this country. In 2016 lot of democrats stayed home or voted for the the party candidate and even some voted for the Dear Leader.
Not this time they VOTED and in record breaking numbers he didn't have the Russians helping or Comey

Yeah, and Joe Biden was liked. He finished horribly in the primaries every time he ever ran for president. Then in 2020 he got a free ride to "victory" in the primary and general election from his basement with knowledge of what was going on. Not to act like that's new since most democrats are quite familiar with what it's like to sit on arse and get their free ride from the government.
Seriously is Hoot ok, how about TRT? Like they really went down the rabbit hole. I hope that they are ok, especially my biographer!

(12-09-2020, 05:43 PM)WideRight05 Wrote:

Do you mean the election lawsuits or is that the number of genders that you believe in?

That is funny! 

:)

Sincerely, that was!!!

This is not a football game. I will never understand people who are so partisan that they gleefully cheer for a politician who will only become president if election fraud and poll worker intimidation go unpunished. You and your ilk are the reason that this nation is sliding toward banana republic status. That does not, in any way, make you or Joe Biden a winner.
No, the popular vote, Electoral college, in the courts. But more important you are ok.

See this will make you sad but President Trump has lost the popular vote twice, the electoral college once. He also won it once, by less than 40,000 votes total in 3 states. It is what it is. 1-51 is the number of court cases won and loss that is impressive.
Scott Adams cuts to the chase. Biden supporters have no answers, just disinformation and deflection. Only legal votes, counted in a transparent process matter. If one party counts 200 million votes behind closed doors, the count might has well be a billion votes. It just does not matter.

(12-09-2020, 07:14 PM)mr.fundamental Wrote: No, the popular vote, Electoral college, in the courts. But more important you are ok.

See this will make you sad but President Trump has lost the popular vote twice, the electoral college once. He also won it once, by less than 40,000 votes total in 3 states. It is what it is. 1-51 is the number of court cases won and loss that is impressive.
Your math is still off. Trump did not file the Pennsylvania lawsuit. Keep cheering for the crooked loser of the election. You are just demonstrating your character and intellect, or lack thereof. Democrats are even cheating the count of Trump lawsuit losses.  Big Grin
295,000 Americans have died from the Trump Flu as of 6:20 pm
and what is the Dear Leader and his HoopleHeads trying to do ?
Attempt a Coup when the Dear Leader's own guy over election said Christopher Krebs called the 2020 vote "the most secure in American history"
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
^^She has not even warmed up yet. No court has yet considered the evidence of widespread election fraud and state legislatures may intervene at any time before January 6.

I am still finding it hard to understand how so many Americans are so short-sighted to be cheering the attempted installation of a losing presidential candidate into the presidency. They are what Vladimir Lenin described "useful idiots." The only difference is that this generation of useful idiots belong to China and not the U.S.S.R.
As of 11:12 am 300,000 Americans Dead from the Trump Flu
And what is the Dear Leader doing ?
Crying about the Cleveland baseball team changing there nickname
The judge finally allowed the public release of the Antrim County, Michigan, Forensic Audit of the 2020 election results. The auditor's report is devastating to Democrat fraudsters. Antrim County was the site of the 6,000 vote flipping from Trump to Biden, which was described as a "computer glitch" and later attributed to "human error." The auditor concluded that the flipping was no accident. Also, the audit logs are missing for the county.

Antrim County, Michigan, Forensic Audit Report of Dominion Voting Systems Results
Despite officials from both parties agreeing on the cause of the error, misinformation about the voter equipment reporting inaccurate results during the presidential election has run rampant since Nov. 3.

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/state-o...ng-results
(12-14-2020, 03:48 PM)The Outsider Wrote: Despite officials from both parties agreeing on the cause of the error, misinformation about the voter equipment reporting inaccurate results during the presidential election has run rampant since Nov. 3.

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/state-o...ng-results
It is shocking that state officials who oversaw one of the most crooked elections in history disagree with the results of an actual audit. I read the article and saw a lot of adjectives like "misleading," etc., but no specific rebuttal of the findings of the auditor. Did you read the audit document yourself? I did and just the fact that the audit trail was gone from the machines is enough to render the results invalid. There are videos, which I believe that I have posted here, that show how easy the adjudication feature make it to change votes. The machines were programmed to reject a large percentage of ballots and then Democrat election officials determined the "intention" of the voter.

This is one of the two states (Pennsylvania is the other one) that most diligently worked to keep GOP observers too far away from the ballots to do their jobs. Kicking vote tabulation observers out of the room and taping pizza boxes to the windows while one party counts votes is something that cannot be allowed to stand if this country is to ever have free, fair elections again.
^^ I believe the left have made a mistake in picking on this particular President to beat up on. If you saw the Army / Navy game then you know of the openly overt affection shown the President. To say he was extremely popular with that crowd would be to under state the situation big time. In fact if you recall the oft attended rallies the President has held throughout his tenure, his popularity has only increased over time.

I doubt sincerely the outcome the left are demanding, that of just telling people to shut up about it, get over it and just accept what has happened by way of election fraud because there is nothing they can do about it, is likely to happen at all. Conservatives don't question what they have seen, they cannot be argued out of what they know to be true nor can they be shouted down, threatened or argued into subjection. I keep hearing people say this ain't over yet, I get the feeling they aren't kidding.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  •  Previous
  • 18(current)
  • Next