Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Kentucky Make the NCAA Tournament?
No offense to you qq, and I know how bad today's loss was...It was awful..I've never been so disgusted with a UK team in my entire life....I for one pointed out early in the season that no post game would hurt us bad, before the Iowa game I called Iowa to win and people thought I was crazy for it...But I was right after all...

With a 16-15 record UK would be a bubble team, and most likely miss out on the NCAA tournament, but trust me when I say it's not going to happen..I know after today it would seem that way, but Kentucky still has too much talent to just throw the season away..No post game will hurt UK the rest of the way, but I seriously doubt two losses to Tennesee who only has Loften, and I know they're like 7-0 right now, but they havent played anyone in the top 50 and barely squeaked by App. State and Murray State...And I know Georgia has only lost 1 game, and beat a decent Ga. Tech team but they also only have very few players on a scholorship and lost to Old Dominion earlier this season and EKU played them close the whole game....We have no excuse not to beat Kansas, this is their worst team in years and they don't have much of an inside presense....

I also have to question you calling Indiana a decent team, and yes I do know they lost to Indiana State, but most people don't know how hard it is to play in their place...Indiana State isn't a bad team, and Indiana was in between Duke and Kentucky so it's easy to lose your head for a couple of hours when you play two of the best programs all time within a week's span...Indiana played Duke close the whole way, and Duke blew Texas out today...Indiana is a serious contender for the Big Ten title this year and could make it to the final four easily with Killingsworth playing that way....

I know this isn't the team from 02-03, but UK started 6-3 that season with losses to a pretty bad Virginia team, and an embarrassing loss to Louisville at Rupp Arena and people questioned if UK would make it the tournament that year...Well they won 26 games in a row after that, and by no means am I saying that UK will do that, but they will turn the season around despite not having a true Center in the lineup...

The season is still young, and I for one still believe....To say that this team won't make the tournament is an extremely outrageous claim...I know they're not going to dominate the SEC but they'll be fine...UK isn't going to go to the gutter, Tubby is too good and we have too much talent to let that happen..UK will go to the tournament no doubt...They'll be fine...
Messages In This Thread
Will Kentucky Make the NCAA Tournament? - by alfus21 - 12-11-2005, 03:10 AM
Will Kentucky Make the NCAA Tournament? - by ZMG - 12-11-2005, 05:32 PM
Will Kentucky Make the NCAA Tournament? - by #_4 - 12-12-2005, 01:11 AM
Will Kentucky Make the NCAA Tournament? - by ZMG - 01-15-2006, 12:35 AM
Will Kentucky Make the NCAA Tournament? - by ACE - 01-16-2006, 12:55 AM
Will Kentucky Make the NCAA Tournament? - by ACE - 01-16-2006, 01:00 AM