Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#19 Pikeville vs. #21 Lawrence County (15th Region Championship) Prediction Thread.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:I think regardless of underdogs or who is favored really makes no difference????!!!! The fact is that both teams have been talking trash since school started and the baseball Gods are finally going to give everybody what they wanted? LC had an easier road in the region, but Pikeville made it thru more easily? It's all going to come down to small ball and preparation. 1 maybe 2 runs will win this game. Whichever coach has prepared their team for what the other does the best, wins. Just my opinion here, but personally I do NOT think that LC has the offense to compete with Pikeville no matter who Pikeville throws? Therefore, I see Pikeville winning the 15th region tonight hands down, and I also see them making a huge run in the tournament. I would be really shocked if they don't make it to the state finals?
I think it has been us fans doing more of the trash talking than the players. Both teams have been classy this year from what I have seen. Irregardless, Go Panthers, I'm predicting 3-2 win by Pikeville. I will be on pins and needles tonight up here in Maryland as I'm trying to get info on the game. LOL
Messages In This Thread
#19 Pikeville vs. #21 Lawrence County (15th Region Championship) Prediction Thread. - by PHSForever - 06-02-2011, 12:48 PM