Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Herman Cain a serious threat to win the nomination OR the White House?
Also, if Rick Perry gets the nomination, I think I'd rather see Pres. Obama in another term, based on what I've seen from Perry so far, and public opinion of him. Don't try to kill me to fast men...lol. My reasoning for that is in the current state our country is in, I'm not sure if I would want a transition in the Presidency, and this guy (Perry) running it.

What do you think would be the safest bet? Rick Perry coming in in Jan 2013, or another Pres. Obama term? Try to leave out whatever you have against either, especially President Obama, and try to look at it solely based on who you think would do a better job at running this country sufficiently, based on your views.

And who do you guys support, at this moment? Or are leaning towards? I'd especially like to see NKY's, Jet's, Bob's, TRV and Hoot's answers, lol. Myself so far, I think I'm behind Cain at this point. I'm trying to read into his 9-9-9 plan as we speak. I think areas that he's not got experience in, like foreign policy, he can balance out with a good cabinet and his experience in other areas, like business and economics. What say you?
Messages In This Thread
Is Herman Cain a serious threat to win the nomination OR the White House? - by vundy33 - 10-19-2011, 12:05 AM