Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Herman Cain a serious threat to win the nomination OR the White House?
Hoot Gibson Wrote:When I see a real person step forward and make an accusation, then I will have something on which to evaluate the allegations. All that has been presented so far is vague, unattributed accusations that supposedly originated from two women who accepted confidential settlements and agreed to keep the terms of the agreements private.

If the two women do exist and have leaked the information contrary to the alleged settlement agreement, then they should refund the money and step into the light and make their accusations. As long as they remain nameless and faceless, I will doubt the smear mongers' account of events.

It does not really matter much to me. If Republicans run somebody with a pulse against Obama, then they will get my vote. I recognize desperate campaign tactics when I see them and Obama is getting desperate very, very early in this campaign.
Yea, that's how you handle all the democrat stories. You post them so damn fast, you are waaaayyyyyy ahead of any credible sources. Confusednicker:
Messages In This Thread
Is Herman Cain a serious threat to win the nomination OR the White House? - by TheRealVille - 10-31-2011, 11:12 PM