Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do any coaches want to do a top 10 ranking for the 15th this year?
My top 10 up to new years...

1.Paintsville - Have a couple players on the Ky State football team so they are short handed but haven't lost since they have been gone. Believe they beat Louisa earlier in the year and nearly beat Pikeville with their full team.

2.Louisa - Have a game with Pikeville, Monday night I believe, to find out who is the number two team in the region in my opinion. Very talented guards with a center who alters all inside shots.

3.Pikeville - Without Ryder, they are not as dominate against every as they have been but they are still easily one of the best teams in the region if not the best still. Hope Ryder has a quick and full recovery. Sorry, but without Ryder I do not believe they can beat Paintsville and will have a chance to show who is the better team against Louisa next week.

4.Betsy Layne - People disagree with me on this because of the score against Pikeville, but I stand by this by who we have beat. The Louisa game was a lot closer than the score due to free throw shots at the end of the game. DozerDawg can verify this for me! During the season we have beat Dorton (though it was AAU but both teams had their normal players) 2 out of 3 games. Also we have beat Adams twice by double digits. We have beat South Floyd, Belfry and Mullins as well.

5.Dorton - Have played Pikeville very tough. Beat Betsy Layne once during AAU games. Know of them beating Johns Creek, Belfry and Mullins off the top of my head. Very talented and young team.

6.John's Creek - Haven't seen them in person but have seen how tough they have played Pikeville and Dorton. Only know of them having played Dorton once, if they have played more times than I do not know the results.

7.Johnson Central - Recent victories over Adams and Maggoffin push them to the 7th spot. Have not got to see them in person or speak to Coach Daniels' recently to find out anything else about them.

8.Maggoffin County - Was told they lost a couple of players, but still have their star in Russell and the big man under the goal. Earlier in the season they had a big win over Dorton but cannot rank them higher than Johnson Central after losing to them.

9.Adams - Played Johnson Central very close and beat a good South Floyd team by 20 points. Do not know anything else about them so far this year other than the two games we have played against them.

10.Mullins - Recent victories over Virgie and Belfry push the Tigers to the 10th spot for me. People said they needed to beat teams on these list and they delievered.

Outside looking in... Belfry, South Floyd, Virgie (These three listed in alphabetic order, and not by my opinion of who is better.)
Messages In This Thread
Do any coaches want to do a top 10 ranking for the 15th this year? - by bball_fan - 12-31-2011, 03:21 AM