Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NJ Gov. Christie Vetoes Gay Marriage Bill
TidesHoss32 Wrote:No. Marriage isnt bullshit, the people that make a mockery out of it by divorcing and remarrying seven friggin times, all the while continuously throw the "marriage is such a sacred bond" line at you, are bullshit. I'll throw a couple of honest examples at you. I know a girl, who lived in Hazard, now lives in Harlan, is four months older than I am (I am 36), and has been married SIX TIMES. She has been divorced SIX TIMES, and is engaged to be married AGAIN (she is a beautiful woman, but like most of them, her wiring is a mess). She has three kids from three of those men. There is a couple close to where I live, who had two kids out of wedlock, and didnt get married, yet lived together because of drawing more out of taxes or some crap, but went to church almost every Sunday, and never failed to tell me at how wrong I was living my life. So they spent 9 years living together (not married), praising God for this, and praising God for that, and they get married this past summer. And guess what? They are divorcing. Those "sacred vows" dont mean shit to about 80% of the people that take them. So if straight people can make a mockery out of it, then so should the gays.
I'd say there are people on this very board fighting against gay marriage, citing "the sanctity of marriage", that have been married multiple times. 1 out of 2 straight marriages end in divorce. Why would the straights care if the gays give it a try?
Messages In This Thread
NJ Gov. Christie Vetoes Gay Marriage Bill - by TheRealVille - 02-18-2012, 10:15 PM