Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NJ Gov. Christie Vetoes Gay Marriage Bill
vundy33 Wrote:So where do dinosaurs come into this "true science" that always supports the existence of God TRT?

Not that I fully believe what I am about to say because it is a theory told to me but I posed the same question once to a missionary at a church I use to attend who also studied creation, etc...and I thought I would share...

He explained that prior to the "big flood" the earth was a perfect atmosphere. Same temperatures, weather patterns, etc... because God had created a "perfect" place for his childern. Due to these conditions reptiles could grow and thrive which lead to dinosaurs. The population of the earth was small at that time so people and dinosaurs didn't interact much (if I can remember). However, once the big flood happened it shifted the earth, broke up the continents and caused the weather patterns that we have now. This in turn caused the instinction of dinosaurs. Now, I asked why didn't they take two of them on the ark, his response was that they did, turtles, alligators, crocodiles, etc... in a perfect atmosphere would grow to resemble dinosaurs but due to the change in the earth's climate from the flood, their life span is shorter and their bodies have had to adapt.

I know, hard to wrap your head around, but again it was just a theory that I wanted to share seeing that someone posed the question...
Messages In This Thread
NJ Gov. Christie Vetoes Gay Marriage Bill - by judgementday - 02-21-2012, 10:02 AM