Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NJ Gov. Christie Vetoes Gay Marriage Bill
vundy33 Wrote:Don't get butthurt Hoot. I'm not applying any rules, I'm keeping the discussion from turning into a flaming war between you and TRV that nearly every thread turns into. It just turns into picking each others sentences apart and gets petty, like I said. I'm not chastising you, you're feelings aren't that soft. TRV isn't being hypocritical. He's not claiming to have any proof of the God he believes in.

If I were to chastise TRV for ridiculing Christianity, I would have to ridicule you, Bob, and a few others for ridiculing Islam, and TRT for ridiculing evolution. I'm not defending any argument, all I said was to cut the petty off-topic crap. You were trying to make something out of nothing.

Funny thing about all that. I don't remember ridiculing evolutionISM. I said the lack of transitory life forms in the fossil record made it impossible for me to take the validity of the theory seriously. And further, the fact that it remains just a theory to this day is due to the fact that it has never been proven. Owing partly to the absence of even one transitory life form and partly because extensive fossil graveyards and coal deposits are more consistent with a global catastrophe than with slow and steady processes over millions of years. Hoot's point was well taken, the fairy tale comment was made, at any rate, expressing opinions often take us down different roads when we are giving an example to make a point during a conversation and like they say, "it takes two to tango". :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
NJ Gov. Christie Vetoes Gay Marriage Bill - by TheRealThing - 02-23-2012, 08:59 PM