Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NJ Gov. Christie Vetoes Gay Marriage Bill
TheRealVille Wrote:I even said as much in my post.

I don't feel one bit sorry for Hoot if he leaves. He stalks me all over this board starting his crap, and if everybody told the truth they would admit it. I absolutely can not post on this forum without him hunting me down and starting with me. You can even see it in this thread. I don't ridicule christianity, I just don't believe in it. It is a fairy tale to me, but that isn't ridiculing. And, I don't like the fact that christians push their beliefs onto everybody else in this country, via, exactly what this thread is about, gays, among other things. Believe what they want, but don't push it on the rest of the country.
OK, you have convinced me to stay. Just drop the "stalking" talk because you and I both (along with everybody else) know that is a crock. I am not going to sideline myself and let you claim any credit for my decision to quit this site. I do plan to make myself more scarce during the week to spend more time pursuing other interests.
Messages In This Thread
NJ Gov. Christie Vetoes Gay Marriage Bill - by Hoot Gibson - 02-26-2012, 09:52 AM